Do you ever just...not care?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Strain42 said:
I mean like seriously. Do you ever have a moment where you're looking around at all the big triple A announcements for upcoming games and upcoming consoles and all that stuff and you're just like

"...I really don't care about any of this."

Just this weird gaming atrophy.

I mean I've got a few 3DS games I'm looking forward to, so I'm not completely gone but still...I'm just looking at Wii U/360/PS3/PS4/Xbone news and I'm just like "I just don't care."

Who else? Anyone else ever have these moments? Doesn't have to be right now. Just in general. Where it just seems like the vast majority of all gaming news is stuff you have virtually no interest in.
Im like that for more than just gaming. Im realizing that alot of things going on in this world interest me in no way, especially when there is more important things to be worrying about.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
All games since 2010. Not sure what happened to me, but it happened big time.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Nimcha said:
Most new games don't interest me these days. They're all so... convoluted. I guess. It's hard to explain. A game hardly ever just lets you play anymore, I feel.
I feel this way too! I tried to play Tomb Raider but just stopped at the very beginning because there was literally not a 5 minute gap that had no cutscene in it.

By contrast, I bought the Raiden Legends collection on GOG and I'm having a lot of fun with it!