Do You Have Constant Reload Syndrome?

witheringsanity

Aug 25, 2009
i used to. playing alot of hardcore search and destroy has helped me curb this problem, since you reeeeally don't wanna be stuck reloading when the 2nd guy you didn't see comes wheeling around the corner

Siorai

Nov 11, 2009
My roommate discovered he suffered from this when he kept reloading the Medic's light machine gun on Bad Company 2 which sports a 100 round clip and horribly long reload times. Was pretty funny watching him pull his hair out as he got shot in the face due to this.

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
mw2 since i use the uzi i have to reload every 3 seconds i have this almost to a lethal point but yeah i get killed alot for it

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
Meh, I do it when neccessary, which is everytime someone isn't on my screen, or everytime in general.
"Alright, let's breach into the next room"
"Wait! I need to reload"

"Quick! Hit the button! Before another wave comes!"
"Hold on, I can't do it while reloading."

In arcade games I reload after every screen change, quite helpfull.

XYLM

Feb 13, 2010
Yes I find that after almost every kill I have to reload, the empty slots on the bullet meter taunt me to do so.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
I blame my reloadaphilia on these two games...

RELOAD DOCTOR FREEMAN!

RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD!

Kenny Kondom

Oct 8, 2009
Rainboq said:
nick n stuff said:
i always reload and i always die during.
Then your not doing it right! Don't do it in a fire fight, wait until the shit has stopped hitting the fan THEN reload
Yes, but when you have expended both weapons, then you are screwed. i usually throw a random flashbang or nade to throw the enemy off, but 8/10 time i still get fragged.
Also, Gears threw me off terribly to begin with. Reload double tap hurts -,-

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Maybe not after every kill, but as soon as there are no enemies in sight I press R.

happy_turtle

Apr 11, 2010
I never do what I'm told in FPS games. If the aim is to blow up a refinery I'll probably go wandering off like a soldier with ADHD chasing butterflys. It's probably this habbit that leads to me taking twice as long as most people to finish a game

Zetero

Apr 11, 2010
After a shootout its always reload time, maybe thats one of the reasons i dont use light machine guns in fps games. Takes forever to reload...

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I reload constantly. I can fire just one bullet and I still have to reload. You never know when that one bullet might come in handy!

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Yes since we automatically refill needed ammo needed to fill the mag, instantly. No fussing around with a box of loose bullets or taking care of half-full mags either.

Of course, in games that reload doesnt work like that.. (like rainbow six, Riddick) a lot of ammo end up being wasted.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
I do that in every shooter I play.
And it doesn't even have to be after I kill someone, it's just after I shoot once.
One bullet could be missing from the clip and I'll have to reload.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
Demented Teddy said:
I always reload when not presented with an immediate threat
Summed it up pretty much for me. Nice word choice though
Yet, mostly I just mow on till the chain of my mg 42 is near it's end, but when using STG 44 or any other magazine based weapons I renew my magazine after every enemy encounter.

staM

Apr 13, 2010
I kinda have sometimes, but i normally try to figure out a good time to reload. It's smart to reload often so you live pass the next encounter.