Do You Have Constant Reload Syndrome?

Fiend Dragon

Apr 7, 2010
OH DEAR LORD YES!

I cant stop. I physically can not help myself. It gets me killed quite a lot, especially in games like MW2, where i often find myself using light machine guns with reload times in excess of 10 whole seconds!

I tend to gravitate towards weapons with quick reloads. Individual shell reloads are extremely deceptive, so I tend to stick away from those if I can. Except for Killing Floors Winchester.
[small]I love that weapon...[/small]

John Wedge

The Fencing Philosopher
Mar 22, 2010
I constantly reload, pretty much after every burst of fire, or when my clip is down to about 25%. It's a strange compulsion; sometimes it's saved my bacon, but other times I get that god-awful moment where an enemy bursts into view the second I lower my barrel.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
I look at it in stages: first you don't reload enough, then you find out the hard way it's not enough and reload too often, then you slip into some set of reloading rules that works for you-- I defy you to find someone who's played shooters for a long time who hasn't gone through these stages, if not necessarily in that order.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I used to reload all the time. Used less than a third of my bullets and reload. I broke that habit after playing an older FPS that didn't have an option of reloading and now I have to remind myself to reload more often.

webby117

Nov 30, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
webby117 said:
yup, all the time, but hardly ever get killed in MW2 due to the wonderful break reload technique, saved my butt many times
...And how do you do that?
well i do it by pressing the change weapon button on my mouse twice quickly, stops the reload and you can start shooting straight away, only problem is now i have a habit of doing it when i don't need to, just be walking around and waving my gun about XD