Do you know where your girlfriend is right now?

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
She's at work, in a hotel just down the road from where I work...

and wow... a girlfriend tracker, that is very very low. I mean, wow... if you're gonna do something like that maybe it's best you stay single.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
She said she just needs to speak to my best friend in the other room (this was about half an hour ago...and come to think of it, I think I hear bed springs squeaking in there).

On a serious note (I actually don't have a girlfriend), the only people I could imagine seeing this as anything besides a horrific idea and a violation of human rights would be those paranoid weirdos who stab their girlfriend twenty two times in the neck because they changed their relationship status on Facebook.

amrl

Oct 7, 2009
That sounds so creepy. I'd hate to find out that my partner were doing that.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
kannibus said:
Isn't this stalking? And isn't this what the KGB did in the good ol' days? I wonder, would it be altogether safe to have a boyfriend with a KGB fetish?

Yes I know where my girl is, in my bed about two meters from my current location.
And you're not there with her?! For shame!

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Umm

Oh holy crap they can do that?!? Agh! Now you got me wondering if someone stuck it behind my tooth or something. Oh no.

nrp44

Nov 21, 2009
No but I know where yours is. HAHAHA. I am sorry, that had to happen. No I do not. Sleeping I guess. Now you made me paranoid. I'll call her.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009

That just sounds creepy, wrong, and fake.
It also sounds really complicated, because I know I don't like going to the dentist for any reason much less getting a chip implanted secretly.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Wow that's terrible.
Btw my girlfriend is at home sleeping X)
But yeah, a tracker chip...talk about stalker-ish!