Do you like Rain and Thunder/Lightning?

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
sky14kemea said:
i love thunder, it actually helps me sleep :p as does heavy rain

but im actually a little weary of lightning o_O i dont wanna be electrocuted XD but its cool to look at
^ same here
...as long as Im not camping

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Fill your heads with heavy metal thunder! (Saxon reference, sorry)

I don't mind thunder and lightning at all really. And I especially like the incredibly heavy rainfall which it brings. Sometimes I just run outside, get soaked and sit in the rain for a while.

Hm.. it's been a while since the last thunder storm here now.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
I love to stand in rain on a hot summer's evening and get soaked. Odd, isn't it and doesn't happen very often. I general though, I do like the rain. But I love wind, it's good stuff.

I Call Her Vera

Apr 26, 2009
I love thunderstorms. I live in the desert so I am always happy to have rain since it doesn't happen very often.

willbreaker

Sep 8, 2008
i find thunder and lightning relaxing and i work better in the rain strangly dont realy know why just makes me feel energized

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I love thunder lightning and rain. I enjoy sitting in my room in the warm, watching the rain and storms outside. It just seems really peaceful, in a weird, twisted sort of way :)

Izerous

Dec 15, 2008
I actually have a few 1hour long audio tracks of tropical rain storms etc. Not sure if they are real or faked but it doesn't matter either way as they are so relaxing to just let play.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Thunderstorms are fine. It's when the tornadoes come out to play that I get wary. (Yes, it's happened. And I live in Canada!)

Gooble

May 9, 2008
I love the fear you get from thunderstorms (though it's quite un-nerving when your outside in one).

Rain doesn't really bother me unless I actually want to do something outside.

nikomas1

Jul 3, 2008
Well, this might be to late to add, but I love the rain itself to, I remember several times, in the middle of the night, during the summer some of these thunder/heavy rains came and I just went outside in the rain.

I don't really know why, All I remember is that it feels nice, and during the summer, the rain isn't all that cold. And then when you watch the midnight sky, and it just, flashes up, giving of a bright light, it's simply beautiful.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I really enjoy rain. If it's raining, it's rarely too hot, and it never gets agonizingly cold either. Clouds and fog make everything look nicer than full sunlight in my opinion, and I actually like being out in the rain as much as I do being inside when it's raining. Hikes through the forest while it's raining are awesome. Finally, I hate when it stops raining and clears up. There's something inherently ugly about looking outside and seeing sunlight hen everything's damp and sodden. The sidewalks start steaming, there are worms everywhere, you feel warm and wet simultaneously--ugh. Then again, I live in Portland, OR, one of the rainiest damn cities in the country aside from Seattle. That probably has something to do with it.

vasudean

May 30, 2008
I like thunderstorms because how I see it, it's the world cleansing itself of impurities and when I go outside after one, it looks all the brighter

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I love it. Rain is one of the most invigorating things to me. Every time I run out in the rain I am struck by how much energy it gives me. I find it rereshing, not at all dreary or annoying. This is also due to the fact that the quintessential Fightgarr accessory is a large, purple, knit poncho from Peru, which ensures that my most of me remains dry, even in the rainiest of rain. Rain is the awesome.
As for thunder and lightning, I find it annoying only at night because my dog freaks out and wakes me up at 4 in the morning so that I can... protect him from it?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Never scared of it.
I like it a lot. I'm not one to obsess over it and call my friends to talk to about a thunderstorm, but...it's the type of thing I like to enjoy alone with some ambient music like this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWo8N4QNXM&fmt=18].

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
This sounds odd, but I like the way it smells in the air when/after its rained, nice and fresh....

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I love being out in the rain during the milder storms. Something about it just really helps clear my head.