Do you like the song above?

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
PotluckBrigand said:
Those were... terrible haha. I'm assuming that was the point. I mean oh my God I HOPE that was the point hahaha.

Here: I didn't want to pick something with millions of views, but this song is pretty good and the video is amazing.

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?
No really, thank you, this was really good. Now I need to listen to the rest of their songs...

And I have to post this one now, its a truly epic song. I am so sorry for the quality, but there isn't a good quality version of the song on Youtube.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Stekepanne5 said:
No really, thank you, this was really good. Now I need to listen to the rest of their songs...

And I have to post this one now, its a truly epic song. I am so sorry for the quality, but there isn't a good quality version of the song on Youtube.
Always enjoyed Black Sabbath.

Call me a sucker for a good spoof.

EDIT: If you can't smile and laugh at that song you may very well have some personal issues you need to work out.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
Tsaba said:
Stekepanne5 said:

Always enjoyed Black Sabbath.

Call me a sucker for a good spoof.
That made me laugh, even though parts of it were kinda silly :p

This song is my new addiction.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
MysticToast said:
That made me laugh, even though parts of it were kinda silly :p

This song is my new addiction.
Oh thats pretty good, didn't really think it would be my kind of thing but I enjoyed that.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
TLS14 said:
I loves me some violin music. Soothing intro, awesome everything else.

Pretty badass, not big on the vocals though. I will add this to the floor

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
Gabanuka said:
Pretty badass, not big on the vocals though. I will add this to the floor

pretty damn good song. first heard it on robot unicorn attack liked it ever since

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
SCHABIQ said:
Love the Hunchback, amazing song as well

you know not too big on the more techno stuff...i hope its the right genre but yeah it was ok catchy beat, but here's my favourite song.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
SCHABIQ said:

I didn't actually know this was genesis, yeah im a fan, and im just in a morrissey mood (never qutie sure how u spell his name).

(hopefully it works)

BiscuitWheels

Jan 10, 2009
Panorama said:
SCHABIQ said:

I didn't actually know this was genesis, yeah im a fan, and im just in a morrissey mood (never qutie sure how u spell his name).

(hopefully it works)
Oh, who doesn't love the Manchester Moaner? Panic is still my favorite Smiths song.

Anyway..time for devil hick music!

samnoxid

Nov 9, 2009
BiscuitWheels said:
Panorama said:
SCHABIQ said:

(hopefully it works)
Oh, who doesn't love the Manchester Moaner? Panic is still my favorite Smiths song.

Anyway..time for devil hick music!

I really liked it :D pretty catchy :)

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
samnoxid said:
BiscuitWheels said:
Panorama said:
Not my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers song, but still pretty good. I remember hearing it so many times on the radio when I was little. :)

EDIT: Darn, ninja'd. Well to the above user, the song is pretty good. Although I have a feeling I'd appreciate it a bit more if I watched the anime it was from.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
itsausernamewhatofit said:
I'm not really a fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers but this is one of their songs I actually really like the feel of.

My turn now!
Amazing, and here i thought of posting a FLCL song myself. Tho there is quite a lot to pick from in my opinion, it had so many great songs.
And about this particular song: i like it, it instantly makes me tap my feet on the ground, tho i liked hybrid rainbow a bit more.
EDIT: Damn, someone posted another song when i was writing my post. Might as well comment on that one: Didn`t know the song was made by U2, but i recognized it pretty damn fast, and of course i like it!
Here`s something random, i suppose. Tho i never get tired of this song, it`s just so damn catchy.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Fuuu....the forum is too slow me actually participating in this topic for now. I'll join in later.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
Whateveralot said:
Ah. U2. Always good. Except for Vertigo. :3

My song:
First thoughts... yeah not bad.
After 100th time he said industry... i want to die now.
Mine: