Do you like the song above?

Dec 15, 2007
Whateveralot said:
Ah. U2. Always good. Except for Vertigo. :3

My song:
I've never been too fond of electronica, so I found it a bit repetitive.

A long one, but if you've got the time, I challenge you not to like it:

ETA: Sorry to the person who posted before me. This site loads slowly for me.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Carol Pentalentathon said:
Snip (perhaps if more people did that, the page wouldn't take so long to load. XD)
Anyway, yes I did very much enjoy that. :D An eerie, multifaceted, folky/avant-garde track to satiate the prog nerd in me. And while we're posting lengthy magnum opuses of sorts, I'll go with this:

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Whateveralot said:
Ah. U2. Always good. Except for Vertigo. :3
Wat.

Well, OK, opinions and all that. But Vertigo is still my favourite U2 song.

Also, I think it's a bit unfair to post massive 20-minute songs and expect people to listen to all of them before pronouncing judgement. I like lengthy songs, and have several on my iTunes (Echoes <3), but this is a thread where people are eager to get their own songs out there for people to listen to.

With that in mind:

Mozza444 said:
...Sorry, don't like it. Trying too hard to be gangsta.

In fact:

My song (selected by pressing shuffle and using the first song that came up):

<youtube=Y-4zjRoTgNY>

Xiroh86

Jan 7, 2012
OhJohnNo said:
Whateveralot said:
My song (selected by pressing shuffle and using the first song that came up):

<youtube=Y-4zjRoTgNY>
Yes! How I love Yes!

Now I feel bad for posting this song, seeing as it is 12 minutes+, but right now I have been listening to the album its from on repeat all day, and this is one of my favorite songs of all time!

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Xiroh86 said:
Yes! How I love Yes!

Now I feel bad for posting this song, seeing as it is 12 minutes+, but right now I have been listening to the album its from on repeat all day, and this is one of my favorite songs of all time!

Even if I'm not really into rock I have to say. The overall sound is pretty solid. Can't really say that I like the "Beggining of the end" phrase that he sings all over... But the rest of the tune is pretty good.
+1 for great percussion.
Be constructive =3

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Matthew94 said:
I say I don't like dubstep but I like this, I can't really fault it much.

For the next user, watch the whole thing.
Well, i listened to the whole thing. It was nice, but not really something i like. Nothing wrong with it, either.

So, yeah. Here`s a song that i really, really really love. Don`t really like the original version as much, this feels somehow, more powerful. Anyways, can`t get enough of this one.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Owlslayer said:
So, yeah. Here`s a song that i really, really really love. Don`t really like the original version as much, this feels somehow, more powerful. Anyways, can`t get enough of this one.
GNR were pretty awesome, i am a fan of most of there music, but the reformed version i saw live a couple of years ago and damn they were terrible.

A band i have recently came across and found my self liking, D.R.U.G.S. (destroy rebuild until god show).

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Cheery Lunatic said:
I love Jonsi so much.
Quite enjoyed that, good chill-out. Got sidetracked when I saw one of my recommended artists had done a remix of a Jonsi tune - Go Do (Bogdan Raczynski Remix). Almost posted it but will stick to my original choice for introducing what's often a new genre for the listener;

Skipping ahead is cheating.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
5 minutes after listening to it I can't really remember what it sounded like. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to listen to it again.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
smithy_2045 said:
5 minutes after listening to it I can't really remember what it sounded like. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to listen to it again.

After just 30 seconds I knew that I'd love it, and I'm a edm guy. It has a really good mixdown for a rock tune aswell.

Now, to ruin your thread with dubstep.
[soundcloud=http://soundcloud.com/nechura/venom/]

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
direkiller said:
its not something I particuly like but It's not something that I wanted to shutoff at the start so i guess it's ok

Sorry, I can't stand Maiden post-Powerslave, more or less.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
It started out OK... but damned everything except the piano sounds rather grating (no offence...) :/

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd... um... nnnnnn... 'dysrhythmia's blessing' seems rather apt...