Do you Pee in the shower?

SeargentBallstean

Apr 8, 2010
Ive been asking a few of these do you qeustions and i think this ones kinda different.Do you think its gross or is it ok in a dire situation to let 'A rip?(while the showers running of course)

weker

May 27, 2009
it's okay, tho I wouldn't ever do it myself... the sink is the best place *joke*

R3VOLU7ION said:
No, but who here pees on the side of the bowl?
Yep, let it run down the side, I don't want to tell everyone I am having a leak XD

maiiau

Aug 29, 2010
No, it would be kind of awkward if I did. Positioning and all that.

Also I think it is gross if a guy does it and doesn't soap off the area after or something, more relevantly to the actual intent of your question.

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
Yes, all the time. It's the same plumming and it's very convenient. It's just water, salts, and nitrogenous wastes, that's it. It's not gross at all unless you're immature.

Niko Stepz

Dec 17, 2009
TRR said:
Yes, all the time. It's the same plumming and it's very convenient. It's just water, salts, and nitrogenous wastes, that's it. It's not gross at all unless you're immature.
Exactly ^ Plus if you pee in the shower, you're saving the water thaat you would have used on the flush. It may not be much for one time but if a lot of men (I'm assuming men are mostly the ones that pee in the shower) pee in their daily shower, then that can add up to a lot of saved water. :)

Plus its just easier, I don't wanna get out of the shower all wet and go stand at the toilet. I would make a mess !

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
yes i do and i also pee on the side of the bowl and i only pee in cubicles in public bathrooms

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
Grouchy Imp said:
It's not people who pee in the shower that're the problem, it's the people who crap in the bath...
Yay I know where thats from... though the name escapes me at the moment.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Not since I was 10.

I generally shower in order to clean myself, not soil myself.

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
Yeah I do but rarely crap unless I really need too. I don't really like getting out of the shower where it's freezing to carry my dump to the toilet, and while throwing it straight from the shower to the bowl works on the times I got it in (my aim is alright but I have missed just as much as I've got in), but when you miss damn that's a painful and at times awkward mess to clean up, and regardless your hands take forever to scrub clean of the smell no matter what you do.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I don't make it a habit, but I have. I swear there have been times when I get in the shower and suddenly realize that I need to pee. Rather than get out soaking wet and drip water all over the place, I just aim for the drain. However, I've learned to allow myself a minute before getting in the shower if I haven't used the rest room in a while. Like in the case of my shower after I get home for work.

Really it comes down to a mind over matter thing. The running water tends to make you need to pee.

Kordie

Oct 6, 2011
I love the argument "No thats disgusting/unhygenic/dirty..."

How can peeing in a shower possibly be dirtier than other times? You have clean water running all over you to wash away any residue. You have soap at hand as you are already activly cleaning yourself. There is no chance of accidental splashing or missing as your standing in a damn bathtub, and again, running water is everywhere (Note, intentional missing is still common). About the only way this could be dirtier than a normal pee, is if you first turn off the water, let it all run down your leg, and make no attempt to clean it... And well, if thats your thing, you probably have other habits worth looking into as well...

Mar 30, 2010
Bruenin said:
Grouchy Imp said:
It's not people who pee in the shower that're the problem, it's the people who crap in the bath...
Yay I know where thats from... though the name escapes me at the moment.
Well you'll have to remember then, 'cause I didn't think it was from anywhere.