Do you Pee with the door open?

cWg | Konka

Feb 9, 2010
being a man i have no problem peeing in front of others, after all when we go the pub we pee into a big trough after all

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
Hell yeah I can, I can walk around naked when nobody is home without feeling awkward :p

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
mikey7339 said:
I have to ask...what is with the weird random questions as of late. First putting shoes in the washing machine, now our bathroom habits?
Second page, and only now somebody brings up the notion that this is a question that doesn't even begin making sense.

I call a bloody big TMI on this one.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I always lock the door out of habit. I have no problem walking around naked though.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
When nobody's home, I just kinda do whatever. Sometimes I close it, sometimes I leave it wide open, sometimes I close it most of the way and just leave a little crack open.

When there are people home, I close the shit out of it. Though, when I was A LOT younger (we're talking about six years old) I used to leave the door completely open regardless of whether or not there were people around. Then one day my mom walked by with some random person and I very quickly learned why most people close the door.

Common sense isn't one of my strong points.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Nope, I'm a lady.
Not to mention I have trouble going when people are around anyway and will only go when no one else is in any of the rooms near the bathroom, which takes some tactical planning.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
You keep the door open when peeing? Would you like an achievement for that? Personally, I keep the door shut out of habit and so my dog won't wander in while I'm peeing. That would be a little strange.

Frasman

Aug 4, 2010
My bathroom is extremely small, so I leave the door open whenever possible. I've noticed my girlfriend does this as well. The only time I close the door is when I have non buddy guests over, such as parents/relatives.

Besides if I leave the door open while doing number 2, than I can still watch tv.

Beautifully Chaotic

Nov 2, 2011
I have very small children who are always in to something, or on top of something, or getting themselves stuck under something they have no business trying to get under in the first place, to shut the door could very well be a death sentience for them lol! But before I had kids I couldn't imagine leaving the door open haha.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Only in my bathroom, since I'm the only one who goes upstairs. Most of the time I still shut it halfway, but if no one is home I don't bother. My parents on the other hand like to take a long piss in the bathroom right across from the kitchen and never close the door. Not the best sight when you are cooking, but they don't care.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Nope, I generally always shut the door unless I'm absolutely certain no ones home.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
For the love of God, no. Even if I know for a fact I'm the only person in the house I'll still lock up.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
No, because I don't want the cat coming and attacking the toilet or worse, whatever lies inbetween my legs.

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
I had a house mate who would pee with the door open even if there were other people in the house. It was gross!
I always close the door but only lock it if there are other people around.

One of Many

Feb 3, 2010
I close the door, even if theres no other person in the house. Why? The dog. She'll come into any room where you are and stare. It makes me uncomfortable.

AmosMoses

Mar 27, 2011
At home alone no, at home with people yes.

At work no (we only have toilets not urinals in the mens) so if I'm just having a piss I usually leave the door to the cubicle open. I have had someone angrily shout at me "close the door" once but I didn't want to stop mid flow and they had ran away after reprimanding me.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
I don't have any doors on my bathrooms. It discourages people from using my bathroom so they get out of my house faster if they come over for whatever reason.