Do you remember the last time you were hugged?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Last night, a close friend of mine when I left her apartment. Before that, it was a few hours earlier in the evening by someone I had just met who is a friend of hers. I'm really not too huggy buggy but I'm surrounded by people who are and am just really easy going about it.

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
I get hugged on a daily basis but am not a hugger myself, this morning was my last one

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
Probably last Saturday, with a girl I have a crush on, so thats nice. Or mabey yesterday with my mom or my dad. I don't really remember.

floopdawoop

Jun 26, 2010
Christmas with the family. Always get a hug from my grandma.
To be honest I could use about 1000 more hugs a year :(

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
About 10:30am today was the last time I was hugged/hugged someone.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
A friend of mine stopped by my school to see me about 4 hours ago, and I hugged her.

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
About a minute ago, I hugged my housemate goodnight. What, it's perfectly normal...

miketehmage

Jul 22, 2009
My mum on sunday I guess? I stay away from home during the week. Aside from family members, I can't remember but it isn't exactly a rarity. Infact it's common enough to not be important enough for me to remember.

Usually hug friends if we know it's gonna be a while before we see each other.

Girls mostly but sometimes guys if we're both feeling the manhug vibe.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
A few days ago, my friend's daughter. I'm not really a huggy, touchy-feely person - I hug hello, goodbye, and if someone needs consoling - but kids are easy to hug. Physical contact with adults, even now that I am one, weirds me out a bit since I wasn't exposed to much of it after my mother died when I was 7. Unless my father was drunk. So yeah.

This might also be why I am so comfortable being single, lol.

HUG YOUR CHILDREN PEOPLE!

Rawne1980 said:
About a minute ago.

My daughter just got in from school, gave me a hug. 4 more kids due home soon that's 4 more hugs. Then my wife is due home, that's another.

The house of hugs.
Good work soldier, carry on. *salutes*

Feb 22, 2009
Man some of you people must lead sad, hug-free existences. Hugs are great. I hug my friends all the time, so a few hours ago would be the last time.

Go hug someone. You are missing out. Or maybe you're not into hugging, in which case you are an odd human being but I will accept this.

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
Something like three and a half years ago, I think. ...damn. didn't realize it'd been that long. Eh. I'm not much for physical contact anyway

cerebreturns

Jan 15, 2013
As someone who went from being an athiest that stays home alone in my cave all month or year, to a christian that goes ot church at least twice a week and sometimes more, my number of hugs has multiplied greatly.

...would be nice if the majority of them were not from men but...there is comfort in brotherhood as well!

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Yesterday by my girlfriend when I went back to home. As far as I'm concerned she's the only one that is allowed to hug me.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Earlier today mostly because someone wanted to die. :eek:

Never family though, can hardly speak to them let alone show affection. :p

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Five minutes ago by my Girlfriend before she went to bed. Before that...family on the weekend because we were visiting. Non family...day before Christmas, I hugged a co-worker because it was Christmas.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I was last hugged on Saturday night, by a female friend of mine when she left our flat. It was a really long (must have been about ten, fifteen seconds?) hug, it got a little awkward when we noticed all my flatmates watching and giggling at us.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
AngloDoom said:
Well, this is right up there as one of the saddest thread titles that I've read.

OT:

A couple of days ago, I hugged a co-worker at work because I realised I'd never hugged them before despite having gone on a night out. I'm a big fan of hugs.
Yeah i was curious as i don't really hug my family just not how we do things, wasn't until i had posted and reflected on it i realized that the title is really damn depressive ._.