Apr 21, 2009
January 12, and it's a veeeery mixed bag:

Kirstie Alley
Rush Limbaugh
Howard Stern
John Hancock
Rob Zombie
And, uh, Hermann Goering

So we've got a washed up actress, 2 shock jocks from opposite ends of the political spread, a founding father of the USA, a musician, and a high ranking Nazi official. WTF?

KelsieKatt

May 14, 2008
I've never actually cared enough to research it, but I know Michael Jackson has the same birthday as me.

That used to be pretty cool... these days, not so much.

Here's the rest of the people I just looked up who were born on August 29th as well. I know a few of them, but the rest I don't recognize.

Lauren Collins
Lea Michele
Jeff Licon
Dante Basco
Carla Gugino
James Hunt
Robin Leach
William Friedkin
Elliott Gould
John McCain
Dick O'Neill
Richard Attenborough
Charlie "Bird" Parker
Isabel Sanford
Ingrid Bergman
Preston Sturges

Can't say I'm exactly thrilled about sharing John McCain's birthday.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
November 8.
I apparently share a birthday with Milton Bradley, Bram Stoker, and Masashi Kishimoto, as well as a bunch of people I've never heard of/don't care about at all.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Everything you need to know about me was that I could tell you off the top of my head that I shared my birthday with Tsar Peter III, Alan Rickman and my representative John Lewis.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Yes. November 23rd.

Same day as that chick who plays "Hannah Montananananana".
My little cousin loves that show and i hate her for telling me.

"OMG NU WAI! U haz sme birfday as Hannananananah :D"

"@__@ great. Thanks for making me hate my mother for not birthing me 1 day sooner or later."

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
October 13th

Sacha Baron Cohen, Matt Hughes, and Sammy Hagar!

The site I used lists a ton of other people, but those three are the only ones I knew/care about.

Zeraiya

Jul 16, 2011
13 October and I share my birthday with Aaron Dismuke, the voice of Alphonse in Fullmetal Alchemist (first series).

I'm pretty pleased about that!

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Mike Brady from the Brady Bunch shares my birthday along with the German race car driver who inspired the main baddy in Saboteur.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
TheRussian said:
John D. Rockfeller and some celebrities I don't know or care about.
Same here but hey, Kevin Bacon is not just any celebrity, come on now.

pln9fos

Mar 17, 2010
Using 'FamousBirthdays.com,' I seem to share a birthday with thirteen famous people, but here are the three I recognize: Syd Barrett, Rowan Atkinson, and Joan of Arc.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
10th US President John Tyler, Python Eric Idle, Sir John Major, Brendan Gleeson, (Squee!) and apparently poor quality actor Chris Massoglia, only important because he shares the exact day and year with me.

Flip-Shying

Jun 22, 2011
January 3rd

J. R. R. Tolkien and
Michael Schumacher

They're the only people I know off the top of head.

Aug 31, 2009
march 13th and I found a list and the only 2 i ever heard of was Adam Clayton (i think hes the bassist from u2) and Ron L. Hubbard (crazy sci-fi writer that created the Scientology cult) but in an interesting side note my birthday is the same day that the Dunblane massacre happened in Scotland. R.I.P to the kids and teachers that lost their lives