Do you still watch Zero Punctuation every week?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Yup yup.

I need my fix of hilarity and snark on my Wednesdays, they feel so....empty without it.

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
What do you mean "Do I still watch ZP every week?"

I still REwatch old episodes every week alongside the new one in an increasingly longer marathon of delicious bile and insults.

Now, his column Extra Punctuation is quite lacking :/

Carl The Manicorn

Jun 16, 2009
Yep. I have a free period at school, so that's what I do. Then I watch Feed Dump and watch some of the old episodes. My favorite one is the Gears 2 one. The farting bird still makes me laugh 'till I cry.

St.Augustine6

Nov 15, 2011
Every week without fail. It is one of the highlights of my week. Heck, that could describe a lot of the shows on this site.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Yup... and I watch many of them twice. Once when it comes out and then once when I play the game to laugh at some of the jokes that didn't make sense the first time around.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Yup, I got a very boring and uneventful life so I try to enjoy the little things, ZP is one of those things that give my everyday life a golden frame.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Lord Beautiful said:
It's still one of the highlights of my Wednesday.
Still agre...

TestECull said:
Yup. ZP is why I'm even on Escapist in the first place, so of course I still watch. I get bored of that, or if he leaves/is canned, then I'll disappear as well.
I agree with this too.

Hes probably the only guy next to Movie Bob that I watch every week. Since Jim basically lost me when his episode of IN-SIGHTING GAMING JOURNALISM was a commercial. That and I don't watch many other shows, however do read all the comic series going on... I do miss Extra Credits being on here though.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Not sure who told me about it, but I've been watching since late 2010 and I've never missed a day. Except that GMT+ means I get everything here a day late.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
Bob and Yathzee are the reason I check this site so often. Almost forgot Jim, Thank God for Jim.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Of course. But it's not what I look forward to most anymore. That goes to Miracle of Sound, now that EC is off the site (although I still watch it on PA, but I'm just talking about this site here).