Do you still watch Zero Punctuation every week?

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Yeah, every wednesday/thursday (I don't always have the coherency on a wednesday evening... Or Skyrim...) I watch Zero Punctuation followed by Feed Dump.

Especially since every other thing I watched on the Escapist has stopped... (ENN, Rebecca Mayes, Lisa Foiles, Extra Credits, Doraleous and Associates)

I may get into LRR and No Right Answer more regularly though (Currently catching up on LRR)

This is all in between watching my favorite SC2/WC3 caster on youtube though (Which does take up a lot of my "Watching videos off the internet" time...)

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Yes, and despite what my badges might say, i have watched them all. ZP was the reason why i joined here in the first place. Well i saw a thread that was either dumbshit retarded or amazing and commented on it. That's but i saw it while watching ZP so does that count?

I won't lie, i love being one of the oldest members on the forum that isn't in the staff.

Sparcrypt

Oct 17, 2007
Still watch them as they come out - have done since he started. Some of his recent ones haven't been as good as the older episodes but I still enjoy them.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Ayep. Both him and Unskippable are still running in pretty decent quality, with Yahtzee sounding maybe just a little "tired" in his recent videos.

But still, they are two of the some of the top reasons I am even on the Escapist in the first place.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Yeah I still think he's as funny as ever. I like to watch most of the videos on the Escapist regularly to support the creators.

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
Wednesday is ZP & Feed Dump day. A double-barrelled reason to be cheerful after scuttling home through the drizzle.
I also watch older ones here and there "for teh lolz".

McMouse

May 7, 2009
I stopped for a while when the extra credits collapse happened, but thats mostly from being pissed with the Escapist then anything to do with ZP itself

Aug 25, 2009
Every week. I actually watch it at work now because I don't like to waste my dongle usage on videos.

Unfortunately I'm not watching any of Bob's videos right now, which is a shame because those two are about the only reasons I come here so frequently.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
not every week; I outright skip his Nintendo game reviews because they're so boring and repetitive. It's not funny when the audience already knows the punchline. In all honesty his comedy has gotten stale and he really needs to shake it up. Moviebob is actually funnier than Yahtzee is now.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Yes I still watch ZP every week. However now it's more of a habit by this point than an 'oh man I gotta watch it!' thing. Right now that title goes to everything by the LRR team and Tales from the Table. Honorable mention to Jim, who has put out just enough great things to make up for his duller episodes.

I really want it to become a must-see again though. Maybe Yahtzee can take the holidays off or something.