Do you think you are Attractive?

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Sometimes I look in a mirror and think "hot damn!" and other times I think "bleughhhh". But I'd think most people have a similar set of reactions to their reflections.

Compliments from guys I've been with have ranged from "you're sexy" to "you're pretty" to "you have such a cute pink face". My ex boyfriend used to fondly call me "fudge head" and say I had an "eledee nose". Wasn't quite sure how to take that but he seemed to like what he saw.

Oh, and I always ALWAYS get complimented on my bottom. By girls and guys. Clothed or not. :D

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I have been told so several times.

...I absolutely refuse to rate myself on the internet.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Yes and no. I don't look in a mirror and think something along the lines of "hot damn," however I have had enough girlfriends that are far more attractive then I figure I am worthy of to not think something is working here.

So yes, I think I must be attractive, but I don't find myself attractive when I take a look. Personally I think my eyes look to small for my head and to close together (one of the major reasons I never moved away from glasses), and my nose is to big, but hey you work with what you got.

SplashyAxis

May 1, 2010
I've been told that I'm 'not bad' or 'cute', rather than 'whoa, he's amazingly hot'. If I were to rate myself on the 10 scale, I'd give myself a 7, maybe an 8 if I put a little more effort into my appearance.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
If I were a girl, I'd totally do myself.

But that's cause I have somewhat feminine features. Facial hair's starting to fix that up though. I don't think I'm too bad (I could be a hell of a lot worse) but I don't turn any heads, no.

Nov 18, 2010
I know I'm nowhere close to being incredibly handsome, but I wouldn't say I'm unattractive. However, given my lackluster 8 years on the dating scene (0 out of god knows how many women successfully asked out) I'm unfortunately starting to think otherwise. In fact, the only compliments on my looks have been from my parents, but that's typically a given for everyone.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I dont think I look bad or anything, but Im sure as hell not physically attractive...

probably for the best...

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I'm 6'6" with blond hair and blue eyes, a wide frame, intelligence, an extra-heavy dose of charm, and only have about 40lbs of bodyfat left to burn off before I'm in full-on sexymode.

I don't think I am, I know I am.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Meh, no one is going to say that they are the most attractive person on the planet. Like an artist, you know exactly what is wrong with you, so even if other people don't notice it, you will always know its there and it will always bring you down. The best way to get a true reading on them is to have your friend (not you) ask other people what they think of you.

I give myself a 4 (5 if I actually try).