Do you think you are Attractive?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I think I'm okay.

That said, I have a very inconsistent appearance, due to sometimes not being arsed to shave, and being to lazy/forgetful to get a haircut. My hair grows very quickly, and looks best short, which frustrates me. It has potential to be very thick and full. In terms of personality, my hair is a complete dick to me. Growing and what not... *inane grumbling*

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I think I look decent. I've been told by a few people that I'm attractive and when I actually took time out to comb my hair in a certain way some people have said that I'm hot. So yeah, I guess I look ok.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
I am reasonably happy with my appearance in general and people have complimented my eyes and my cheek bones. That said, no one has ever shown even the slightest interest in me, so I don't think I really rank as attractive. I'm sure that goes deeper than looks though, or I suppose I could just be completely oblivious to peoples attraction to me, but that seems far too optimistic.

Black Phoenix

Iridescence
Sep 19, 2010
No, not by a long shot.

Then again, I am known for being immensely negative. I just call that realism...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
if I saw myself in a bar, I would totaly pick myself up, I look damn good

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Dear lord no! By no means am I considered attractive by anyone.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
I know I'm the most handsome person who has ever lived (yes, my ego is so massive it lies within its own Schwarzchild radius).

Unfortunately, no-one else does.

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
"Do you think you are Attractive?"

nope.avi

(Post padding has been provided by the Please Don't Ban Me foundation.)

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Hiname said:
Damn right I am. I'd hit myself SO hard...

Well it seems like that, I get at least three flirt-attempts per week during work. Annoying as hell..
Three?
That's rather mild going in all honest.

OT: Yeah, I'm alright I suppose.
Only joking, I'm gorgeous.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
I'm kinda meh in my own eyes, but I seem to get looks from members of both sexes, so I have no clue.

EDIT: Details, because people seem to be adding them.

I'm 6'4", fairly pale, although I tend to have a bit of a tan, I have a 38 inch inseam, I'm just naturally athletic, I rarely work out but I have the body of an athlete for some reason. I wear glasses and just let my hair grow where ever, as a result I tend to look kinda dorky.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
With beard, yes. Without it, not so much. Though, in general, I don't really view myself as attractive. Too negative towards that to think anyone could be attracted to me.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Lambi said:
With beard, yes. Without it, not so much. Though, in general, I don't really view myself as attractive. Too negative towards that to think anyone could be attracted to me.
To put it simply Lambi, you are smexy.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
I'm short (5'7" on a guy) REALLY lanky (115 lbs soaking wet) and not tremendously fit, but apparently, I've got a pretty face. (So say several gay guys and one bisexual girl who've actually commented on it.) Personally, I think I resemble a more nebbish Cillian Murphy. And I have definitive proof that several people want to have sex with me.

So, there's that...

Zigot66

Aug 21, 2009
I have trouble even guessing how I look to other people, I know that a lot of the time I look lousy, but sometimes I think I look pretty good.

I've deconstructed my face for art projects and in photoshop, so I know that each of my facial features are strange in one way or another, my ears aren't level, my eyes slant to the left, my nose is quite large, my teeth are terrible and my chin is set back (though since I grew a goatee, it's not really noticeable) However, when viewed as a whole, and these are someone else words, it all works.

I do have the advantage of being 6'3, and tall guys tend to get away with being less attractive.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I've been told I'm cute but I can't believe it for myself.
I constantly find something wrong with my appearance and it sticks with me >.>