Do you use video game quotes in real life?

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I use "Would you kindly..." a lot.

Also, when I'm doing a foolhardy charge in some game, I yell either "Lerooooooooy Jenkiiiiiiiins!!!!!" or "CARLSON AND PEETERS!!!!"

Cookie for the "Carlson and Peeters" reference...

GraveyardTricks

Dec 16, 2009
Embarassing, but if i throw something across the room, either out loud or in my head i go "SONIC BOOOOOM" from Street Fighter :D

wynnsora

Nov 16, 2009
My entire family does it, though our most notorious thing is when we see a license plate from another state or country (i.e. Canada), we will go, "Outlander!" like they do in Morrowind.

BlokeyMan

Jan 21, 2010
" How appropriate, you fight like a cow! "

" I can't use these two things together. "

" I'm gonna rip off your face and sh*t down your neck! "

" The cake is a lie. "

" What is a man?!?! A miserable little pile of secrets! "

RRosai

Jan 21, 2010
Bilbo536 said:
Zelda Cd-i
- Mah Boi, this ________ is what all true warriors strive for. (Used when talking about anything. Also I will refer to people I am talking to as "Mah boi").
- I woooon! (When I win)

Star Fox
- Do a Barrel roll! (to be used in any situation in which I observe someone having difficulty with any given task, such as writing a test, or trying to score a goal in sports).

EDIT: How the hell did I forget this one?!
"The Cake is a lie" (to be used anytime cake is mentioned/seen). Thanks to someone on this forum who reminded me.
My detective skills tell me you wouldn't have chosen these if they weren't all trendy memes. Or it could be the most unlikely coincidence in history.

A few I find myself coming back to:

-[stilted]I don't know what happened.
-Andross won't have his way with me!
-That's NOT going to happen.
-?g????X?y?V?????h?b?OH???A?³?C?¾?·?lI (tomunosupesharudoggutabete, genkidasune!)