Do You Wanna Date the Above Avatar?

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Dragonblade146 said:
A maid? What do you clean?
No really I don't want to go with the really dirty pick up line I have.
You better not. I wouldn't date someone who uses cheesy pick up lines...
etherlance said:
o_O.......You do know he's gonna EAT you right??
Eat me?

In which way? >> << ^-^

[sup][sup]sorry, bad joke >.<[/sup][/sup]
I.....I....don't know what to say......

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
etherlance said:
Oh come on, it wasn't that bad...

Scarecrow 8 said:
Edit: So your a maid....what's it like to have cat ears?
It's fun! And I'm not a maid. I'm a Valkyrie princess (watch the anime)

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
So obvious but...

CheesusCrust said:
They already look happy together.
Wanna try and get over 9,000?!

Curses, posted too slow!

Julianking93 said:
Hey Kitty, wanna see if how hard I can make you purr? (For best effect, imagine tons of eyebrow wiggling here. TONS. And BUSHY eyebrows, BUSHY!)

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
Your a princess dressed as a maid/cat cross breed who is interested in dating an alternate reality version of "Tails the fox"

Where he brutally murders all of his friends and eats Sonics girlfriend in front of him after he breaks sonics legs!

You have strange tastes to say the least!

stormtrooper9091

Jun 2, 2010
my god, i see the world in thy eyes, the everlasting innocence and the true purity of the soul, wrongly imprisoned in this hell hole of a planet in which the likes of thou would be forced to suffer the grand injustices. But fear not, I shalt protect thy precious chicharos with the might of my enchanted battle sword, by my honour, thou shalt never be sad again

edit: damn you, beat me to it

oh well, here's an alternative: hey tails, does your two tails mean you have two assholes

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Test Card? I could do worse.

I mean have you seen some of the Avatars here? At least a test card wouldn't break my heart.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
stormtrooper9091 said:
my god, i see the world in thy eyes, the everlasting innocence and the true purity of the soul, wrongly imprisoned in this hell hole of a planet in which the likes of thou would be forced to suffer the grand injustices. But fear not, I shalt protect thy precious chicharos with the might of my enchanted battle sword, by my honour, thou shalt never be sad again
That's both sweet, and somewhat fitting while being hilariously off-base for the character depicted. =p Points for effort though!

thenumberthirteen said:
I see you're just as confused as I am. Shall we go try and make some sense of this elsewhere?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
etherlance said:
There's an alternate reality verson of Tails? I thought that was just the regular tails >>
Koeryn said:
Hey Kitty, wanna see if how hard I can make you purr? (For best effect, imagine tons of eyebrow wiggling here. TONS. And BUSHY eyebrows, BUSHY!)
Whenever someone says something that cheesy, I always imagine tons of eyebrow wiggling :3

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Julianking93 said:
etherlance said:
There's an alternate reality verson of Tails? I thought that was just the regular tails >>
Koeryn said:
Whenever someone says something that cheesy, I always imagine tons of eyebrow wiggling :3
Perfect =D

stormtrooper9091

Jun 2, 2010
Koeryn said:
stormtrooper9091 said:
That's both sweet, and somewhat fitting while being hilariously off-base for the character depicted. =p Points for effort though!

thenumberthirteen said:
I see you're just as confused as I am. Shall we go try and make some sense of this elsewhere?
i know, that's kinda the point there :p

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Julianking93 said:
etherlance said:
Koeryn said:
Lose the outfit. Keep the ears and tail and turn the lights out ;)
.>
[sub]what?[/sub]
WHAT?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
anthony87 said:
Lose the outfit. Keep the ears and tail and turn the lights out ;)
.>
[sub]what?[/sub]
WHAT?
I can't lose the tail and ears even if I wanted to since... they're attached and all <<

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
goodwithwords08 said:
Julianking93 said:
etherlance said:
Oh come on, it wasn't that bad...

Scarecrow 8 said:
Edit: So your a maid....what's it like to have cat ears?
What is the anime called?
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie.

Really strange anime, but fun if you like the Harem/scifi setting.