Do you/would you sleep in the nude?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
How do you not know where your sheets have been? D:

I'm most comfortable in a t-shirt and pants, pants, meaning underwear. I don't like wearing pyjama bottoms or anything although I'll occasionally wear shorts.

I've slept naked a fair few times but almost exclusively with company, I generally prefer to at least have a shirt on though.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Nope, it makes me too self-conscious. I always have to have at least my underwear on, with optional shirt and/or sweatpants depending on how cold it is. Besides, I'd rather just change my underwear instead of the sheets if I end up having a "wet dream."

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I always sleep nude, I love the feeling of being free of clothing when I sleep, I don't even like wearing a pair of boxers when I'm in bed. Obviously if I'm sleeping in someone else's bed, then I will wear clothing out of respect for their bed.

Mind you, I don't like clothing that much anyway, I'm always walking around my flat nude. I would probably do it outside if I could get away with it...or was sure people wouldn't be pointing and laughing.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
With boxer-briefs on, any more and I am burning any less and I feel naked (hur hur), I don't like being naked.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
I generally sleep in the nude. Sometimes I'll wear a pair of shorts or something, but that's about it.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Yep, I always sleep tackle out.

I've been sleeping like that due to post-sex exhaustion for so long I can't get into pyjamas anymore.

My pyjamas, in fact, are just my house clothes now.

I also hate having a blanket as my fiancee basically acts as a mini-nuclear reactor in the bed and heats the entire thing up to unbearable temps. She likes it though.

I also need the blanket as any limbs hanging out of the blanket are fair game to be eaten while I'm asleep by whatever is eating my cats under the bed.

Oct 2, 2012
I almost always sleep in just my undies even in the dead of winter.
I can't sleep at all if I have a shirt on cuz I toss and turn a lot of my shirt becomes all twisted and tight and uncomfortable.

I'm thinking of starting to sleep completely in the buff but something about the thought makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Some kind of irrational fear about my man-meat getting twisted and tangled like my shirts >.>

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I always sleep in full pajamas and shirt. I don't feel comfortable in the nude, at all.

It may be partly because I like to be alert if something happens. I don't wanna be caught in the buff if there's a fire or other emergency.

I can't stand wearing socks though. I never sleep in socks, even in winter.

Sep 24, 2008
always naked.

I run hot most of the times. I need the fan on in the winter because I'm probably burning up.

Not to mention that sleeping in clothes is uncomfortable. I might move around a lot, but I always wake up sweaty and having to adjust clothing because it's binding in places. Sucks.

My brothers who foolishly sleep in clothes... how do you manage it?

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I sleep naked. It's significantly more comfortable and it allows a more even distribution of body warmth under the blankets making it less likely you'll get sick in the colder seasons. In the hot seasons, nothing beats sleeping in your birthday suit under a gentle breeze from a ceiling fan.

Fuck air conditioning. I can't sleep in an AC environment.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I'm picturing you all naked.. hurrhurrhurr.

I sleep in the scud in my own bed. I just find it comfortable, not that I find sleeping clothed to be uncomfortable. I never thought about it the way Lilani mentioned of our bits being up against the sheets, but eh. Can't say I'm bothered by the notion. I wake up and have a shower anyway.

I keep my scants on if sleeping in someone else's bed though - again, no real logic applied I guess.

Living in the UK, having just a sheet on top isn't an option - it's a duvet or piss off you mad person. I find it odd sleeping in hotter climates where a sheet is the done thing, but it never actually interferes with my kip.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
If conditions allow then always in nude(for about 10 years now), it's just so much more comfortable, I also found I've become mush less spazzy about being nude in other situations.

smokingplane

Dec 26, 2011
I sleep in the nude since I'm 8 or something like that. The only time i wear shorts to bed is when I'm not
sleeping in my own bed.
Never ever in underwear, don't you girls and guys know it's just healthier to let all your parts get some fresh(er) air now and then.

I live where the summers are hot and the winters freezing cold, but thats solved by some extra blankets in winter and silk sheets in summer. My wife also sleeps nude for as long as I know her.
Sheets get swapped a couple times a week, but it's not because we worry that we touched them during sleep, we manage to get them dirty in other ways.

Heck, do you change your pillow every day? Because I would be more worried over drool and invisible pieces of hair on the place where I put my head down than I would be worried about my ass touching some invisible skinflakes.
If you leave visible marks on your sheets just by sleeping one night in them I would consult a doctor, or a shower.

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
I'm fine with just my boxers, I keep my shirt and shorts right next to my bed so I can put them on quickly if I have to get up in a hurry.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
In the nude always. It's comfortable. nothing binding up with blankets. Only exception is when we have company over for the night. I'll wear a bottom out of respect for the guest. If I had a bathroom in the master bedroom though...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
It has to be rather a large degree of heat for me to sleep nude. It just isn't that comfortable really unless I'm actually sweating due to excess heat. I usually rock it shirtless but with PJ pants on.