Doctor Who Plot Details In Episode Titles?

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
All the companions are returning for the finale so i hear.

And if you watch the master's funeral pyre scene, you see a cloaked woman take his ring, for unknown purposes. I expect that will come into why he's alive again (and apparently blonde)

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Simriel said:
John Simm has been spotted on the set for Dr Who. Also We may see a return of Donna Noble.
The tenth doctor will be killed in an exploding TARDIS Incident
Donna's grandfather will be a companion during the Master two parter as well. Leaked pictures show the grandfather in the Tardis.

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
As if it matters...I dunno about over there, but over here, they give all the big twists away in the "Next time, on [x]," teaser.
Exactly. I hate it when shows do that. Soon enough it'll resort to 'next time, on next time', where they spoiler the spoilers, and there will be no TV shows. Just trailors.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Spudgun Man said:
I definetly belive that Mr. Master will return, the scene after tennant burns the corpse of the Master. The woman picked up the ring that the Master wore. Spooky stuff.
Just what I was going to say... well, observed.

SickCuchulainn

Aug 17, 2008
Makes sense - didn't

That psychic woman on the bus say something about "knocking four times"? The Sound of Drums anyone?

(spoilered as it's an international forum and IDK if the Easter special's made it outside the UK yet)

fatboijim

Mar 12, 2009
If donna is in the nxt series i mite actually crack up. she ruined the last series completly n i have yet to find someone who liked her!! bring bk rose n martha

Feb 13, 2008
fatboijim said:
If donna is in the nxt series i mite actually crack up. she ruined the last series completly n i have yet to find someone who liked her!!
I actually preferred Donna over Marfa and Rose. She at least had some better lines than "You r so wuvly Doctor"

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Well, considering that they haven't explained the mysterious woman at the end of the Season 3 finale, I would have to say that this is a big possibility.

fatboijim

Mar 12, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
fatboijim said:
If donna is in the nxt series i mite actually crack up. she ruined the last series completly n i have yet to find someone who liked her!!
I actually preferred Donna over Marfa and Rose. She at least had some better lines than "You r so wuvly Doctor"
no all SHE added was DOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCTAAAAAAAAAAA n ran around being silly. rose n martha at least helpd the plot along n gave the doctor who a bit of a subplot

mistwolf

Feb 1, 2008
John Simm was also in Life on Mars, so there's another Mars connection there for him.

Feb 13, 2008
fatboijim said:
no all SHE added was DOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCTAAAAAAAAAAA n ran around being silly. rose n martha at least helpd the plot along n gave the doctor who a bit of a subplot
I liked her, :p

mistwolf said:
John Simm was also in Life on Mars, so there's another Mars connection there for him.
Playing Sam Tyler, an anagram of Master-ly.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
fatboijim said:
fatboijim said:
Martha was only cool cause she was in Season 3 with all those awesome episodes.(Human Nature, Family of Blood, Blink, Utopia and The Sound of Drums.)

fatboijim

Mar 12, 2009
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
fatboijim said:
Martha was only cool cause she was in Season 3 with all those awesome episodes.(Human Nature, Family of Blood, Blink, Utopia and The Sound of Drums.)
Um yea ok let you win that argument but still...if donna hadnt of been in series 4 or watever i think it mita have been better. wat u think of the new girl, michelle ryan?

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
fatboijim said:
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
fatboijim said:
Um yea ok let you win that argument but still...if donna hadnt of been in series 4 or watever i think it mita have been better. wat u think of the new girl, michelle ryan?
Meh...Tbh...They should bring another male character to the series like Jack from S1. Get a trio moving again. There was plenty in the original doctors, and Doctor+female companion is getting old and predictable. OR! Bring a total badass female character that doesnt spend the whole episode in a completle useless mode.

And Donna wasnt great she did have a few episodes to shine in, like Turn Left.

fatboijim

Mar 12, 2009
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
fatboijim said:
Meh...Tbh...They should bring another male character to the series like Jack from S1. Get a trio moving again. There was plenty in the original doctors, and Doctor+female companion is getting old and predictable. OR! Bring a total badass female character that doesnt spend the whole episode in a completle useless mode.

Your determined to win the whole donna doesnt suck arguement aint ya boyo lol. yes i agree ther, captain jack was briliant in every episode he was in, wich is y i think season one was best cuz he was in it most of the time as well as rose.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
fatboijim said:
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
oliveira8 said:
fatboijim said:
fatboijim said:

Your determined to win the whole donna doesnt suck arguement aint ya boyo lol. yes i agree ther, captain jack was briliant in every episode he was in, wich is y i think season one was best cuz he was in it most of the time as well as rose.
I think one of the reasons that Jack worked was cause he was the opposite of the Doctor. Like shoot first ask questions later. He was like a space cowboy and added the group a certain edge it didnt had.And S1 had the cool plot twist thingie going on. :p