Doldrums and Oddities: Share Something Bemusing

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Oh, oh, oh, there was a second Oompa Loompa. Still looks like a meth lab

Willy, we have to cook!
To be fair, as a Brit, the phrase "Glasgow's Willy Wonka Experience" kinda prepares you for this outcome.

Austerity-ravaged Scotland area, with all the drugs n despair that comes with it. some pretty great films from yonder place emerged too.

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
To be fair, as a Brit, the phrase "Glasgow's Willy Wonka Experience" kinda prepares you for this outcome.

Austerity-ravaged Scotland area, with all the drugs n despair that comes with it. some pretty great films from yonder place emerged too.
Now, now, it's harsh growing up on the streets of Glasgow, having to defend yourself from ruffians, ne'er-do-wells and father when he's had too much Scotch for breakfast

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Come with me and you'll be in a world of PURE IMAGINATION!
This story has actually been making its way through some of the tech circles I frequent solely on the basis of the images being AI generated. Apparently it's "proof" that AI itself is a scam, rather than just being another tool for grifters and scam artists.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I really hope they weren't seriously trying when they made this... track?... song?... music? Oh yeah, hot-ass fucking garbage. And they're thoroughly roasted in the comments, as they should be.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
1711137091409.png
Batman suited up and fought Mecha Godzilla?!??!
1711137338545.png