Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Have you ever really wanted to be an anime girl? Well, now you can be

Reactions: gorfias

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Every time you post something here, it's just appeared in my FB feed within the last day or two. Are you getting these from FB, cause otherwise that'd be weird.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Every time you post something here, it's just appeared in my FB feed within the last day or two. Are you getting these from FB, cause otherwise that'd be weird.
Piece of advice, if you're directly replying to someone, please quote that post for the context. Just makes it easier to follow the conversation, and avoids the potential that your response might not be the very next in the thread. Not trying to be a nit-picky asshole; it's just confusing when we see a post ostensibly related to a conversation, but have to read backwards and assume context. As it stands, gorfias might never see your response since they'll never know they were replied to (and that's my own assumption that your post was in response to gorfias.)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Makes sense, I'll do that in...oh wait...

Piece of advice, if you're directly replying to someone, please quote that post for the context. Just makes it easier to follow the conversation, and avoids the potential that your response might not be the very next in the thread. Not trying to be a nit-picky asshole; it's just confusing when we see a post ostensibly related to a conversation, but have to read backwards and assume context. As it stands, gorfias might never see your response since they'll never know they were replied to (and that's my own assumption that your post was in response to gorfias.)
Makes sense, I'll do that in future.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

"Day 2: this undercover profile for observing youth culture remains uncompromised and fool proof. I have blended seamlessly amongst their ranks."

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

"Day 2: this undercover profile for observing youth culture remains uncompromised and fool proof. I have blended seamlessly amongst their ranks."
He should have shaven his head and worn a red tie.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Community did it first

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Because we have apparently learned nothing since 2002, when Activision held a contest for people to name their newborn children "Turok".

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This is certainly a thing someone did

That said, the intro to Blind still goes hard

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This survey. Reminds me of the one where 6% of Muricans think they can take a grizzly barehanded.

That said, the real question is which percentage think they could beat a tennis pro while fighting a bear.

Also, I could absolutely roflstomp any tennis pro at Mario Tennis

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I could beat a pro at tennis, if they were struck by lightning during the game. Fairly early on.