Domino's Plans Lunar Pizza Joint

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Did april fools day up sticks and move its way over to september or something?

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
NoDamnNames said:
I see through their poker face. They have neither the bills nor balls to take on this endeavor.

I have a great publicity stunt, make billions of dollars worth of pizzas to solve world hunger for a few days? No, not as flashy you say? Moon pizza it is. Earth Children be starved!
What good would solving world hunger for a few days do? A few days later and the money is gone and you're exactly where you were before, why bother?

Rpground

Aug 9, 2009
all that i can think is "Why?" and "dont you have ANYTHING better to do with your time and money?"

its like they were thinking or something so weird and extremely awesome and stupid to do just to say "yeah...we did this"

only in japan everyone... xD

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
orangeapples said:
Ah, I figured it out! They're opening a new franchise for employees that aren't performing well, but haven't done anything to get fired. "I got bad news and good news. Bad news is that we need to remove people from our employee list, good news is that you are being transfered!"
....Oh my god, it's red vs blue all over again!

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Has Domino's PR department been using The Jetsons as their primary source of research or something? And this raises the point of what other venues might set up a lunar branch?
Lunar Dixons?
Lunar Footlocker?

The mind boggles.

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
HALF THE GODDAMN PLANET IS STARVING, ASSHOLES. And you're opening a fucking PIZZA PLACE ON THE GODDAMN MOON. Why not one in, oh, I don't know, AFRICA?!

Robomega

Jul 19, 2011
They don't have to actually build the place, they just have to SAY they built it. Really, who's going to go up there and check?

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Offering a pizza to every person in Japan or the entirety of Somalia would make for better press

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Hopefully they#ve got the better plan of just talking about this plan and getting press for free