Don't Get Arrested With This Awesome Assassin's Creed Blade

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
That is the raddest thing ever. I wish I was good at DIY stuff... You could make some money selling that shit through BudK or something xD

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
WanderFreak said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is it legal if I replace the blade with an airhorn?
See this is an idea I like.

Jumping from the rooftop, arms splayed, ready to strike.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Airhorn Creed
The only way it could be worse is if it were a vuvuzela...

OT: This could actually become extremely useful if you replaced the highly illegal part with something like a fork or a spoon.

Also, for anyone who cares, it's actually called a bulldog clip.
/Stationary nerdiness
What? I'm a teacher, I need to know these things.

accountdeletethis

Stand-up philosopher
Sep 10, 2008
No worries, it's not like impresionable people are gonna try to emulate this and chop their fingers off, it's just the internet, right? >:-D

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
Quaxar said:
It looks really good from the video and it's a shame this kind of weapon is frowned upon by law. This would go great with any Glaswegian accent!
Please don't stab me...
Fine. We won't stab you.

Visulth

Jun 25, 2009
This is godly.

Annnnnnnd is not going to end well.

Some impressionable 14-year-old is going to go out and stab his little brother, a bully, a teacher--and then the media'll explode, and suddenly Assassin's Creed'll be blamed (not, of course, the parents who let this kid make a retractable blade--god no, not their fault at all) and then gamers will have to defend their medium, and somewhere Jack Thompson will be in front of a camera.

The end is nigh.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Replace the blade with chopsticks on some kind of hinged arm so you can fix them in the right position. I'll never have to eat anything with my hands again!

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is it legal if I replace the blade with an airhorn?
I'd say it's just redneck then. It'd be illegal if it was a vuvusala or however you spell that cursed thing.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
I have no interest in ever EVER cosplaying. I have no desire to kill anyone. But hot damn I want one of these.

That is so awesome, and it actually looks the part too for once!

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
You can bet your asses that some Al-Qaida supporter somewhere in the middle east ought to be saying "Now, that looks interesting..."

We live in a crazy world, I guess.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I just... As awesome as this seems, someone will use it for nefarious purposes and give games an even worse rep than they have as it is... I have a bad feeling about this.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
the weird thing is that it would probably be legal if you replace the blade with a gun

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Sgt. Sykes said:
Fake. Real assassin's have their finger chopped off.
Only in the first game. At some point or another between 1 and 2, Altair figured that having all assassin's missing a finger would make them pretty easy to identify for those wretched Templars.

He redesigned the blade to have a higher base, so that a finger didn't need to be cut off. Eventually, his blueprints were found by Ezio and Leonardo da Vinci made a shiny new 1.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
unabomberman said:
You can bet your asses that some Al-Qaida supporter somewhere in the middle east ought to be saying "Now, that looks interesting..."

We live in a crazy world, I guess.
I doubt any al-qaida supporter would be caught dead on the "western infidel's" internet, much less taking terrorism tutoring from a kid on youtube.

OT: That's pretty badass, I wanna send it to a guy I know who works at Home Depot

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Sgt. Sykes said:
Fake. Real assassin's have their finger chopped off.
I think that was just for ceremony.

OT: This is both incredibly awesome and incredibly illegal.

I would make this but I dont want to get in the slammer.