Don't Get Arrested With This Awesome Assassin's Creed Blade

Red Pawn

Jun 3, 2009
amaranth_dru said:
I just... As awesome as this seems, someone will use it for nefarious purposes and give games an even worse rep than they have as it is... I have a bad feeling about this.
You owe George Lucas twenty cents.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
Like everyone one else has said, this is pretty badass. Kudos for the guy on making one.

It would be cool to have one, but something tells me that wouldn't go so well. Knowing my luck, I'll go give someone a high five and the blade comes out. Even worse if something accidently startles me and I jump, activating the blade.

Still super cool though. Wonder if he injured himself a lot while doing this?

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
This is an upgraded idea from another I saw on YouTube awhile back. Funnily enough the creator of the earlier version also had that same dead, cold look in his eyes.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
dfcrackhead said:
unabomberman said:
You can bet your asses that some Al-Qaida supporter somewhere in the middle east ought to be saying "Now, that looks interesting..."

We live in a crazy world, I guess.
I doubt any al-qaida supporter would be caught dead on the "western infidel's" internet, much less taking terrorism tutoring from a kid on youtube.

OT: That's pretty badass, I wanna send it to a guy I know who works at Home Depot
I doubt any Al-Qaida sympathizers care that much, to be honest. As long as it works, who cares?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is it legal if I replace the blade with an airhorn?
Legal AND awesome.

I'd replace it with a jar of bees, so I can just raise my hand in a handshake gesture and say "Nice to BEE YOU!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!" And then shoot bees at him.

Slythernite

Jan 25, 2009
Wow, that thing must be illegal... just about everywhere.

Might consider making one that's plastic though.

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
Funny thing is a plain old hunting knife wielded with skill is a whole hell of a lot more effective at killing than this. Easier to conceal too.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Assassin's blade? Oh, no, I think I'll call it for what it truly is:

"Thin Mints Acquisition Device"

[small]Well, would you look at that, Girl Scouts going door-to-door... just in time... mwahahahahahaha....[/small]

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Sgt. Sykes said:
Fake. Real assassin's have their finger chopped off.
Go and play Assassins Creed II before you pres "post" please.

OT: Dear sweet jebus! *goes out to Home Depot to buy stuff*
I'm soooo building this. :D

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Progressive_Stupidity said:
amaranth_dru said:
I just... As awesome as this seems, someone will use it for nefarious purposes and give games an even worse rep than they have as it is... I have a bad feeling about this.
You owe George Lucas twenty cents.
Thats ok, he can take it out of the $7.50 he owes me for Episode 1. And the day of work I missed because of it.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Very impressive, I love seeing people with such nifty creativity. :)

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
Only a fucking nutter would want to make this. Remove this video from youtube. All it will do is fall into irresponsible hands and get someone hurt.