Don't Just Watch ZP, Play it, in Zero Punctuation: Hatfall

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
I hope it isn't just some lame cash grab. I would also hope that during the process Ben and Jim have some input into the design and testing. But Hope IS the denial of reality...

Lazule

Oct 11, 2013
Sight Unseen said:
Mark B said:
So is this to cover the dwindling content which we aren't supposed to have noticed ?

No Jim Sterling, No Movie Bob.

This site needs some new blood and that new blood needs to make some new content.
They've already hired at least 3 new people who will be developing new content of some form or another.

Lianna Kerzner will be doing a cosplay show. Brandon Morse and Lizzyf620 were also hired but not sure yet what they will be contributing.
I can't wait for Lizzyf620 content. I wonder what it will be.

The girl has a strong will, like serious strong will power. She is full of life and seems highly promising I'm glad the escapist hired her. Whatever it is I wish her good luck.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Hmmm, this wasn't the direction I thought Yahtzee would take with a ZP game. I was anticipating the game to involve him fleeing multiplayer 'friends' who want to ruin his singleplaying lifestyle.
Sounds like a game that I'd either make have made for me.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Like every game hype I have this complaint:

Don't tease me about a game before it's available to play!

For the sake of all the fucks we get enough AAA teasing don't do it with damned browser games too!

There my rant is done. But damnit post the game first hype it later.

fieldalex

Oct 9, 2014
four months later and not a word...Yahtzee? procrastinate something? neeeeever, he always sets a strict work schedule for his games and always blows off week after week of zero punctuation and lets drown out just so he can get a consuming shadow update or a new book out for his fans.