Doomsday Arcade: Episode 12

impuls1ve

May 20, 2009
I was TBH a bit disappointed about this episode, especially the fighting part, I was hoping Mortal Combat, but no :(

But still, great episode.

The_Prophet

Sep 3, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Stunnning (That's an extra n for effort)

"Let's send this to Oblivion"
"Nah, maybe in ten years, let's just send it to Daggerfall"

I'm gonna be so sad when this is all over :(
Yeah, I love this show (or whatever).

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
This is awsome though i still like the episode in fallout 3 that was hilarious but anywho awsome can i haz more lol

benjkitz

May 13, 2009
I was a bit confused that Lund's back to front shirt kept disappearing and reappearing, but other than that minor quibble, that was a fantastic episode, your editing and writing is really amazing. The plot is becoming more and more interesting, I hope that it continues for a long time to come.

Elminsters Hat

Sep 3, 2008
This had me in stitches:

"You fight like a dairy farmer. How appropriate, you fight like a yogurt."

Awesome as usual guys!

midpipps

Feb 23, 2009
Great show this is right up there with unskippable for first place in my book.

Anyone else think the image on the front page looks like a harry potter poster shot?

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Great episode as always! Keep up the good work and man it's going to suck when this series is going to end.
Best Lines:

"You fight like a dairy farmer"
"Thats a coincidence, because you fight like a yogurt"

Couldn't stop laughing at that one. :)

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
"Main Screen Turn On". Love it.

Great episode, as always. This is, in my opinion, the Escapist's most consistently entertaining video series, with the possible exception of There Will Be Brawl.

Although, I have to ask, how is Nefarious not dead? Didn't Shanks shoot him?

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
Awesome episode. I have always wondered about the chicken/egg conundrum even after applying evolution cause the question arose "If a chicken -1 lays an egg and a chicken comes out is it the chicken egg or the chicken -1 egg?" Finally someone with an answer.

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
Fantastic writing, absolutely brilliant. You guys straddle the fourth wall very well (which just sounds dirty), the continual game references are paced very nicely, and you even mix them up from obvious to esoteric (I nearly fell out of my chair when he said yoghurt instead of cow), and the characters are great in personality and consistency. Add in the hilariously over-the-top acting and some stellar special effects, and you have one of the most professional web original series I've ever seen.

One question, though. I can understand why Nefarious left the two alive, but why did he let Shanks keep his sweet tie? It makes no sense!

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
Holy Fuck!
That chicken-egg theory is EXACTLY the same as the one I posted here!
UPSIDE-DOWN AUSSIE KINDRED!