Doomsday Arcade: Episode 17

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
Wow the I didn't see the violence coming on that one. I was laugh at the seizure part so much. I actually have that same design of stuffed pikachu, now I'll look at with a sense of hilarity. Can't wait for the wizards episode.

Mindfury

Nov 20, 2008
Spider Expert said:
HEY YOU'RE NOT WEARING SHORTS
Desert Tiger said:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN
10 Dollars via paypal for the first person to correctly get the next line in the sequence, word for word*. For a single sentence, it was bloody hard to say without fucking up, let alone remembering it.

*Disclaimer: If Shanks, Lund, Nick or anyone else who's seen the script answers, they will recieve a swift kick to the knob via paypal.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Mindfury said:
Spider Expert said:
Desert Tiger said:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN
10 Dollars via paypal for the first person to correctly get the next line in the sequence, word for word*. For a single sentence, it was bloody hard to say without fucking up, let alone remembering it.

*Disclaimer: If Shanks, Lund, Nick or anyone else who's seen the script answers, they will recieve a swift kick to the knob via paypal.
"did you know that the geological makeup of this region exemplified pentatonic mineral formations"

i don't have paypal :p

gupy77

Feb 6, 2009
I wonder if the Jamaican playing poker joke was a reference to the nostalgia critic or if they thought of the same joke. well anyways awesome episode

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
You... you... YOU JUST DESTROYED MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES BASTARDS! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO PIKACHU! I'M TELLING ON YOU! BOOOOOOO!!!
(Cries and runs away to mom)

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
Mindfury said:
Spider Expert said:
Desert Tiger said:
METAPODS MAKE ME HARDEN

i know where you live...

Squid1361

Dec 6, 2008
Cyrax023 said:
"That is it you little SHIT!"

best line of the show so far. well done good sir.
must agree
Doomsday arcade was going down hill for me since the cooking momma episode, but this one was a revival of the corny stuff I enjoy.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
hehe that was fun but mega-fist isn't that G.F.I.A i remember that from the a earlyer episode well well i'm goin back to tf2 now^^

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
What was up the wizards at the end? I didn't get that.Oh well, anything where Pikachu gets knifed is always going to be good in my opinion.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Shh.... Pokemon Brutality... But I love it! Hahahahahaha!

It was a nice episode. Wished it was longer.

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
That Pikachu death was hilariously ridiculous!! Super effective!

Good luck with those wizards though~ <3

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
Anyone one notice how Shanks spazzed out right when it started to zoom-in to him?

A Garry's Mod reference, methinks. People always make their characters' arms and legs flail wildly.