Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode 19

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

Watch Video

BladeOfAkriloth

Jun 30, 2009
Christ don't tell me you're ACTUALLY gonna kill em... you can't end the show at it's most awesomesauce-filled portion....

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That was freaky. That dice guys mouth creeps my out. "LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
*ahem*

[HEADING=1]WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?[/HEADING]

That out of the way, Dicelord was awesomely freaky.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
BladeOfAkriloth said:
Christ, don't tell me you're ACTUALLY gonna kill them... you can't end the show at it's most awesomesauce-filled portion....
EDIT: sorry for double post
Dude you double posted.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
freaky animations, also that damn puzzle got me too, close the ds? that made no sense!
great video.

edit: there are lots of ways they can continue after that ending, just think of the many ways you get brought back to life in different games also it could be an alternative reality.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
And there I was thinking Toad was gonna gun down Mario and Luigi and if there was time left, Wario.

But I guess I was wrong... Or was I?
I have no idea.

I'm having difficulty thinking of a video game way for them to come back from being shot in the face...
Next week's gonna be interesting, me'thinks.

Or at the very least, filler.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
HT_Black said:
Wow...The only thought in my head was that this must be what it's like when Rorshach plays DM at the Watchmen's weekly D&D session...

How exactly can one continue after the ending of this, if I may ask? It's rather...final.
How about....A green mushroom...1up.

On topic* You should give a prize to the actor who played the Dicelord.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
A CLIFFHANGER!!!

[hr]

But seriously, this episode was fantastic. I really liked the facial effects on the sack-head guy. If I ever meet the guy/chick who does the special effects for this show, I'll buy him/her a lap dance/shoes.

Again, great episode! Keep up the good work!

epicwin1

Jul 19, 2009
Use the respawner duh UT3 style!!!
no one captured their flag so they have to come back.

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Great stuff as normal guys. Can't wait for the next one. Don't leave this series like that it's brilliant

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
I liked the emotions montage...it was very, very well done. Kudos to you guys.

Dudeakoff

Jul 22, 2009
"Did you hit that button?"
More outtakes please.

Now, let the guessing of how they're coming back alive begin. (My bet is on that ghost resurrection thing in WOW)

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Well, that certainly didn't appear as a probability to me.
but I can always make time for the unexpected, so there is always time for Doomsday Arcade.
That was a good episode.