Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
I rather enjoyed that episode. The Emotions montage, the face effects on the Dicelord, the jokes ((the very simple Phantom Hourglass joke especially))... overall excellent job!

But I'm all sad-faced about Toad... I really wanted him to be the leader of the resistance. xD

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
AHHH A CLIFFHANGER!

That was an awesome episode!

"Did you hit that button?"
"uhuh"
"Shit"

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
what

WHAT

WHAT?!?

WHAAAAAT?!?

Ok, I'm totally scared right now. Oh, and the Dicelord is an amazingly well constructed character, kudos for that.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Complete MINDFUCK!
Awesomesauce at it's finest, I sincerely love this series.
Shanks chuckling along to the Dice Lord's insane laughter made me crack up as hell, as well as the whole Richard Garriott stuff.

EDIT: I just realized that the music that started at about 3.15 and was during the montage was really good, there wouldn't be some possibility of it being available for download?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Fucking... AWESOME! That was amazing and im still freaked out by the dice master person thing (nightmares) :|
Loved the cliffhanger, i can't wait to see what happens! (Or was that THE end?)

lol @ the button scene.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Whoah...what was really powerful. The scene with the Dice Lord monologue really chilled me, it was so raw, so emotion filled. It honestly felt like I'd been thrown into a Silent Hill game, and not for the creepy side of the game either. The Dice Lord was absolutely amazing, I loved every single second of this episode. The ending was shockingly well done.

Great job. This is my favourite so far.

Jamer508

Aug 2, 2009
Well they still are in the land of RPG i suppose and they still haven't "turned" on each other, which there was a high probability of. Maybe there is a very low probability that they resurrect. Anything is probable with a 12 sided die.

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
Obviously the respawn timer will end about two weeks from now.

And here I was thinking it was Toad with a scratchy throat and a pillowcase over his head.

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
I'm writing to let you know that I'm stealing the Dicelord's concept for a tabletop game sometime. Seriously, that kind of awesome is too good to pass up.

Vicente de Lisboa

Apr 14, 2009
Funny thing is, when this series started, it was by far the weakest on the Escapist. Now, for some reason, all the good ideas have come to the surface, and it's quite possibly the best series around.

Good job, I say!

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
The Dice Lord is one of the coolest characters to appear in a long time. I hope that we can see him more.

Crazy ending, wonder how they will revive this time.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Pretty damn nice.

I applaud the Dice Lord for bloody great acting!

Well done, lads!

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
The Dice Lord was pretty awesome! I loved the whole Lord British going to space. Looking forward to the next episode to find out WTF happens next.