Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Think they might make dicelord the next little picture on badge for watching twenty episodes of "Doomsday Arcade"?

BMWlover135

Jan 3, 2009
"Lord British is going to space!"
Epically hilarious.

The ending was good, too. I can't wait for the next episode.

Brad873

Jul 2, 2009
Dicelord is pretty much my halloween costume. Great design, and a great episode, as usual.

SonOfIkaros

Oct 6, 2009
Holy cow. The Dicelord isn't only very, very well made and incredibly well acted, he is also an insanely interesting character...
A deity who controls everything by chance and merely abides by the rules of probability and chance... That's awesome!
I really hope that we get to see more Dicelord later in the series. It would be a shame if they were done with him already.

Other than that, awesome episode. In fact, might be the best one in a while. Loved the part where the Dicelord predicted the emotions of the characters... I see a Luigi betrayal coming up in the future!

EDIT: And the Lord British part was great!

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Very creative and complxed dialouge that you have created for DL, that must have taken quite awhile.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Timtimfed said:
Episode 19

Lund and Shanks enter the land of RPG and roll no other possible outcome.

Watch Video
I quite liked the bit after the credits Michael, I'm actually shooting a short 2 minute film this weekend in a lift so I guess I'll have to be pretty damn careful :D

Good work on the whole, way to set up a cliffhanger :) By the way, is it weird that I felt creeped out during this episode? That said, I was sitting alone in a freezing cold basement flat at midnight watching it (don't ask)...

DoctorMike

Feb 2, 2008
Is the Dice man the same voice that does the "Hah!" when the E is changed to e on the new logo vid at the start of each video? I think so!

Harry Hasselhoff

Jul 5, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DarkGhostAJC

Apr 24, 2009
Dice Lord: Coolest character ever.

You guys should give us the music you used during the emotions montage.

... :D

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
DarkGhostAJC said:
Dice Lord: Coolest character ever.

You guys should give us the music you used during the emotions montage.

... :D
Yes, please give us the music!!!!!!

Either that or release a soundtrack!!

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
I'm writing to let you know that I'm stealing the Dicelord's concept for a tabletop game sometime. Seriously, that kind of awesome is too good to pass up.
if you do can you give me a copy that sounds awesome

Miss Kass

Dec 2, 2008
Ahh, this episode was so serious business with the Dice Lord telling of everyone's fates, and then the Michaels get shot in the head. Goddamn cliffhangers.

AndrewParch

Oct 10, 2009
I am simply amazed. I dont think there are words to describe how awesome this episode was!

I am guided by the Dice Lord!

P.S. Can you post a link to the montage music? It is just as great.

lordloc

Jan 6, 2007
I've been a long time lurker here watching everything from ZP to DA etc. But I gotta give you guys props on this episode. It was fantastic. As a long time paper DnD player and RPG guy, I loved all the little in-jokes and sly references. Plus, the ending was like out of left field.

I don't know why but the "What's a nickel" line had me cracking up for like 5 minutes. I can't wait for the next episode. I was really hoping Toad would join the good guys here, and maybe he will heh. Keep up the awesome work guys, it really is amazing stuff.