Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
^ This poster cast a Phoenix Down and rolled high. The topic has come back to life.

Seriously though I think most people who have seen this agree, episode 19 is probably the best DA so far.

Dragon-Byte

May 21, 2009
f*cking love that song!

Valiance...

notice at 6:44 that the elevator says Australia pty ltd.
so they film this in australia?
seriously, are all supremely awesome video series and escapist films made in australia?
i mean i thought it was an awesome continent/country BEFORE!?!

exceptional video!

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
fucking epic! great episode guys. best ep so far in the series. i love your effects, they are just incredible. also the dice lord was terrific. lastly the ending was mind fuckery! cant wait to see the next ep!

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
You know, it has now been a few hours after a new episode usually comes out, and one has not. have Lund and Shanks really bit the dust? Probably not, nobody ends a series like this. More likely the next episode will be another step up in quality (remember the gap between the polybius couple and the fist ten or so episodes) Either that or the developers are having a well earned rest. Who knows. Either way it is still a shame because this always perks up my Thursdays.

Edit: Never mind, new episode just came out a bit later.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ok, this was a really good ep. // For a RP like myself is was fun to see live action play out to the laws of the dice but Im sure I can speak for everyone here when I say 'Oh Gods no, not a cliffhanger! this better not be the end of the season or someone is goin to die Purple monkey dishwasher' Or at lease something along those lines

-M

Oct 9, 2009
best episode hands down. i've lost count as to how many times i've seen this episode. With a little bit more practice, i can do the Dice lord

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
The dice lord was a really well done character. His voice, movements and his head were fantastically done and achieved a very creepy yet awesome person.

Plus LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
Does anyone have A Dice Lord Avatar i could use...that guy is wicked cool :p

also any luck on getting the remixes?