Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

storne

Jul 14, 2009
Watch Video[/quote]Congrats man, best episode yet. Loved the dice master. Did not see the Michaels dying, but such is drama. Keep up the great work man.[/quote]

don't call them that :p

but really, the dicelord is a truly freaky character

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
My god that Dicelord creeped me out, and "I control probability and random outcomes" what is he the Anti-Spiral?

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
The Dice Lord was amazing! Creepily acted, creepierly (I'm making that a word!) visualized!! I loved the inclusion of the late Gary Gygax's image on The Dice Lord's mask and the foppish Lord British was a spot-on as when I first ran into him on the C-64.

BOLBIES

Dec 21, 2009
srsly, i cant get enough of this episode. Dice Lord cant be replaced in my favorite characters. btw, wats the song called at 3:30??

Jiggabyte

Dec 19, 2009
That was... absolutely fantastic. Really. I loved the Dicelord (I think that was his preferred title?) and his constantly shifting face. I loved the speeches and the emotions part. Complete mindfuck. And the ending was out of the blue.
Pretty sure this is everyone's favourite.

Gazuba

Aug 19, 2009
Whoever plays the dicelord gets all my respect. It really isn't easy to play a character who's completely nuts.

Stikibunn

Apr 27, 2009
Oh my! that church is the one I've gone to for 20 years! it was so freaky! I've recognised every single location so far but a place where I spend 1-4 hours every sunday is..... wow.

DaveHz

Feb 12, 2010
the dice lord is my favorite character i hope we get to see him in the future.
was it Tom under the mask/rag?

Slizergiy

Feb 3, 2010
My favoret episode of them all. The dicelord is awsome, and the music used for the emotions montage bit fits the mode just right. I'd love to here the full version.

kuroitenshi13

Feb 27, 2010
This episode is by far the coolest there ever was! I keep staring at the almost music video middle part where the Dice Lord is going on about everything. I wouldn't mind that becoming a straight up music video. *nods nods* The effects for this show are VERY well done.