Doomsday Arcade: Episode 20

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode 20

If Lund and Shanks are dead someone else has to take up the resistance. I said IF.

Watch Video

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
So......God mode?

EDIT: Yeah, god mode http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade/511-Episode-Two

2nd Edit: They'll probably get some other explanations for this. Just to say "Good try, but no". That and most people seems to vote for the idea of God mode still on....

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Uh... Hmmm...

I'm guessing you can't be killed by a non-agressive NPC?

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
What the hell was that!? the entire episode was weird. One of the weirdest things was the fact that they showed as in the episode that Toad is an extremely well trained soldier but yet from some reason, everyone think he is horrible. If it wasn't for the Michaels invincibility they would have died so many times and yet he is considered by everyone to be horribly untrained.

Seriously, did you see how fast he responded when he heard shanks? Did you see how fast he pooled out his gun and got direct hits to Shanks face even through his other hand was holding Lund and that his pistol was probably in his pocket or something? I have many other points about Toad, but the biggest point is-Toad isn't a wimp. He seems to be a war veteran but yet, from some reason he is considered a wimp.

That doesn't make sense.

and about the invincibility- I vote for god mode

edit: how did shanks look at his forehead, that's impossible, why did the new guys that were killed start screaming in horror after they were shot rather than screaming of pain? And of course there is to ask why did they scream the same before, during and after they were shot without the shot actually making a difference in the tone of the scream?

Why did toad carry so many weapons if in the last episode he was just leaving Mario that doesn't respect him, rather than just carry a pistol?

In short- logic has left the building

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
I think that we are seeing another effect of Michael poison...maybe.

Toad is still worthless.

Jang

Mar 21, 2009
Sort of a weak episode...

If this doesn't get explained, and is just rolled over as if it was unforgotten realms, I will be very pissed :S

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Poor Toad. All he wanted was respect from his peers......To bad he's just to much of a wimp.

And a cliffhanger? Really? Come on. Tell us your secret? I won't tell anyone.

NikolaiTampernun

Aug 31, 2009
"I'm talking to you, bitchtits!"

Haha, damn. I thought toad would have a plan, not just fail to kill them.

Is this god mode striking again?

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Eh... definitely one of your weaker episodes, but I do like the reference to the first episode.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there something about a God mode in one of the first episodes? Is that it?

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
"you looked like you've been skullfucked" lolz nice list of extra lives and a great cliff hanger

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
W.....T.....F?

"Vita Chamber?"
"not yet"
great little teaser.

and why is liquid snake in the orange box?!?!

as for the invincibility i have no clue but makes another good question for future weeks

trollboy

Feb 26, 2009
It can't be god mode because in the second episode they were stopped by the server for enabling god mode and hence cheating.

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????