Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
did everyone else get the Game Over Badge after watching this? it says you get it after watching all 26 episodes of Doomsday Arcade. We only have three left????

Aug 9, 2009
I got a Game Over Badge just before watching this.

It was a brilliant episode, even though I can only hear what you say 50% of the time.

[Edit] The backdrop of 4:17 has a lot in common with the architecture in TF2 (the map Granary). (Maybe because it might be a granary... I don't think I've ever seen a granary, so I don't know)

templars0

May 2, 2008
in the comand and conquer bit with the russian when he says theres no punction like full stops or comas was so funny

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
Very nice episode. It may be my Valve fanboyism talking, but it was one of my favorites. Though, as many people have said, I don't remember Alyx being that annoying...

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
This is definitely the best episode. I couldn't stop laughing from all the references.
I loved the part with the "Russian" xD

W3rK

Sep 2, 2009
Hamster at Dawn said:
So there are only 3 more episodes? That makes me a very sad panda indeed. Please say it ain't so!
Hold the panic! The Arcade isn't doomed yet. There *are* 26 episodes - 23 regular ones, 2 previews and one "bloopers and outtakes".

Also - first post! (yay for being a lurker)

MagnusX7

Apr 30, 2009
Im glad i bought orange box. If Gordan didn't have the screwy voice I would probably not have wanted him to die, I could have seen him on our side. It looks like Luigi may be batting for the other team soon though.

Zeroththeking

Jan 20, 2009
Awesome episode. I think every part that the cast thought that would make us laugh, made me laugh every time. Yahtzee was the one who handed the paper right? Because I thought that he was Gordon for some time, but he didn't have the right face.

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
It saddens me how far down the video list this is. It really is the jewel in the crown of The Escapist for me.