Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Feb 11, 2009
Silent_marauder said:
Well technically they talked about problems they are having in the production of the next episode if you scroll up. And you really aren't entitled to anything from them and you moaning is not going to change anything.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moaning
Please... I don't accept people accusing me of something that I didn't do.
I am simply voicing my opinion about the regularity of the episodes that are technically supposed to be uploaded "(Catch a new episode of Doomsday Arcade) every other Thursday, only on The Escapist." as of the notice under the last episode.

It was a bit unprofessional to keep people in the dark for the past few episodes. I'm glad the producers realized the fact that a simple post will be more than enough to explain the reasons for delays.
I never said that I am entitled to anything from them, the same way you aren't entitled to attack me for no reason. I just like to get my next episode of Lost, Half Life, a book, whatever, on the time specified by the creators. If there is a suspicion of a possible delay, the creators issue a statement and then consumers are not in a position to complain.

Oh, I believe they are doing it partially for us. If the Doomsday Arcade wasn't made for us (internet users), then it wouldn't be uploaded to the website and would've stayed as a novelty fun video for their Facebook friends.

Peace.

Rusteh_Bull3t

Oct 6, 2009
I dont want it to end this fast tho :( its almost like a TV show, i you guys keep it up, this could be a good long run. But i guess if its gonna be an EPIC conclusion, it really better be EPIC.

ImpostorZim

Jan 7, 2009
Considering the fact that I've laughed my ass off with all 23 of the episodes so far, I could wait for the last three. It was just incredibly shocking to wait all week till Thursday and be like, WAGREABHFBARKAG!! WHERE'S MY EPISODE 24!! I totally understand if there's issues though. Happens to the best.

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
Timtimfed said:
Irridium said:
I think they're preparing a super epic conclusion...

At least I hope so, it would be one huge dick move to leave us hanging aftar an ending like that.
Hey Guys,
This is Shanks just wanting to say that we are making a super epic conclusion (possibly super-dooper epic). Sorry about the delays, but there've been plenty of production issues working against us and I'm really trying to make these last two episodes a worthy sendoff.

Can't say exactly when, but the ending is coming and it's coming soon. Thanks for being so patient,

Stay tuned...
thanks for the update appreciate it take as long as you need!!!

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
I still loved the Dicelord's Montage, and Yahtzee's cameo so awesome. There have been planty of others moments, but I have a short memory, so I might go rewatch some old episodes. Looking forwards to the conclusion.

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
sooperman said:
Irridium said:
And last 2 episodes? This is episode 23, and the badge says all 26 episodes...
Will you be combining a couple of episodes or something?
And while we're on topic, how do people already have that badge? We are only on Ep 23, and if you count the two trailer episodes that is 25. WTF?
2 trailers and there was a pilot episode that was removes i believe

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
Raioken18 said:
I still loved the Dicelord's Montage, and Yahtzee's cameo so awesome. There have been planty of others moments, but I have a short memory, so I might go rewatch some old episodes. Looking forwards to the conclusion.
so true my fave part too!!!

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
im sad that this series must end im going to miss it....unless its the finale of season one but that is unlikley.

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
Timtimfed said:
Hey Guys,
This is Shanks just wanting to say that we are making a super epic conclusion (possibly super-dooper epic). Sorry about the delays, but there've been plenty of production issues working against us and I'm really trying to make these last two episodes a worthy sendoff.

Can't say exactly when, but the ending is coming and it's coming soon. Thanks for being so patient,

Stay tuned...
Well I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it!

But... last two episodes? How sad! We're really going to miss you guys!

Are you planning for any other kind of shows in the future?

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
Timtimfed said:
Irridium said:

At least I hope so, it would be one huge dick move to leave us hanging aftar an ending like that.
Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...
But I don't want it to end. :'(

Seriously, your show is the best on this site.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Timtimfed said:
Irridium said:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...
Take all the time you need! The production quality is getting so good it's actually mouthwatering to think your taking the time to make an epic conclusion.

ZombieT-Bag

Dec 10, 2009
Timtimfed said:
Irridium said:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...
well if the show is coming to an end just wanna say great job guys
this show was the reason i made an escapist account

DaveHz

Feb 12, 2010
ZombieT-Bag said:
well if the show is coming to an end just wanna say great job guys
this show was the reason i made an escapist account
exactly the case for me too

DaveHz

Feb 12, 2010
where does shanks think he has seen juxtaposemat before? i don't recall seeing the actor in the series before