Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Awww, stupid god of war make it impossible for smaller games to survive....

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Now that was one of the most random episodes ever and I loved it, the montage of killing was immense. I sense a DA badge coming along that requires you to name all of the games that were referenced in this episode.

enigmaforlorn

Nov 17, 2009
That was the main character from the Neverhood. I really wasn't expecting him. It's a point and click adventure game with claymation cinematics. I'm still trying to figure out who that short guy with the bowler hat was.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
TheNamlessGuy said:
YES!

Totally worth the wait.
And...

Hm..

Will there be a DVD?
Probably not seeing as most of the material is copyrighted by other company's. Which means even if they did make a DVD, It wouldn't be legal to sell it.

Kratos is fuuuuuuuucked.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Truly spectacular. Stellar work on all the effects, and the story was brilliant. I can see Toad rising up in the future to defeat Mario.

Also, noooooooooooooooooooo Lazer Cat! Kratos is going to PAY!

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
I....I....

Wow.

I'm really gonna be sorry to see you guys go. I've been with this show since the beginning, and every new episode has brought a smile to my face.

Well, except the ending of this one. It was oddly poignant. The humor that preceded it was great, but it had nothing on the death of Laser Cat.

One day about a year ago, three of my favorite series debuted on the Escapist. Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and Unskippable. Brawl's ending was good, but very bittersweet. It looks like this series may be going down that same path.

Thanks for all the laughs. I hope you guys continue to make videos after this series ends.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
I hate you so much right now for making the wait worthwhile, I'm not even allowed to be angry at you.

That was the best thing I've seen on the escapist since the Brawl Finale; hope you lot go out in a similar style

Sizzo

Sep 28, 2009
This episode is awesome on an infinite number of levels.
I loved every bit of it^^.
I feel sorry that the next episode will be the last........... DO IT EVEN BETTER NOW!!!!!

And let's look forward to the fight between Shanks and Kratos.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Sooo sad :( AND EPIC! Worth the waiting and I know the final episode will be too. What did I just say? FINAL? NOOOOO why does this have to come to an end! :'(

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
I think it's time to say goodbye to this show, I LOVED the first 13 shows but this is just messy, I don't get a shit what's going on. Hopefully the last one will turn out better

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
NOOO! Not Lazer Cat! D: Please don't kill anymore likeable characters. You wouldn't dare kill Bruce! :mad:

(Also, Imagine if one of the generals will be Sephiroth...*hint hint*)

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
I... I... I actually feel a bit sick. The kind of sick I only feel when someone close to me gets injured/dies. And I feel tears welling up inside me.

Kratos must fucking pay.

[sub]I don't even like cats...[/sub]