Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
WildManBill said:
Hold up! You're telling me that you made an entire movie about a video game uprising, complete with they guys from Unskippable and you couldn't get a hold of Yahtzee to be the man upstairs!? At the very least he should have been in the series somewhere.
Yahtzee make a 10 second cameo in the Half Life episode, along with a longer cameo with Russ Pitts:

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
Meatman said:
I can't stop telling my friends about this hoping they see it before escapist takes it down. Bring it out on DVD! Pleeeeeeeease?
If the escapist takes this down I will william murderface murderface murderface them.
I've downloaded all the Hi-Res episodes, so if it gets taken down I'll be the first to not let it die. But for now, I'll support the series and continue watching the episodes from the site whenever I'm in the mood.

I think DVD is out of the question now, unless they did a revival of the series. Not really adding more episodes, but just re-airing them, which I really think they should do for some of the older series. I wonder what happened to There Will be Brawl's DVD... /goes researching

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
Wolf Devastator said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
Meatman said:
I can't stop telling my friends about this hoping they see it before escapist takes it down. Bring it out on DVD! Pleeeeeeeease?
If the escapist takes this down I will william murderface murderface murderface them.
I've downloaded all the Hi-Res episodes, so if it gets taken down I'll be the first to not let it die. But for now, I'll support the series and continue watching the episodes from the site whenever I'm in the mood.

I think DVD is out of the question now, unless they did a revival of the series. Not really adding more episodes, but just re-airing them, which I really think they should do for some of the older series. I wonder what happened to There Will be Brawl's DVD... /goes researching
this was aired on April first and then being April fools day they just made it a really long joke..... (maybe). I would also would buy a DVD, or even better pay to have the series revived, or at least a new awesome series.

RustedKnight

Nov 15, 2010
Bit late, but just watched the entire series over 2 days, laughed my way through it all.

Loved it, absolutely loved it.

And was Bruce (sniper guy) wearing a Kelly-Gang helmet??

The man upstairs should have been toad, just cos. Loved the finale, the music video was epic, the guitar solo was epic'er, everything was fantastic.
Still remembering the mega-punch on pikachu.. that was super effective!

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Hard to say what I think about it. It just feels like my soul was drained of...something...You know what...since it was asked, I'm going to go out of my way and supposed that it was Master Chief behind it all, just because I can and it was one of the few series not mentioned.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Krazy Kratos's Discount Furniture Emporium was one of the funniest things I have ever seen...

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
This must be the 3rd time I watch the hole show all the way whith no breaks.

But I never ever gived a shit about who was the leader of the NPCs.

But this show never lost it's quality, damn I wish it was still on.

Cheers comrades you have made the best internet show I ever watched and it's still as awesome like than it started.

goddz001

Aug 5, 2009
the man upstairs was quite obviously thunder cat. the immortal enemy of thunder cat.

MaestroJackson

Oct 26, 2010
Even though I've watched this a million times, I haven't yet commented...so I thought I should :) I love this series. My favourite thing ever. And I actually really quite like the music video song thing. It was different :D But yeah...anyways, it's 03:52am, and I'm off to bed :) Night night all :) <3

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
Watched this again for the first time in a while. Honestly the best web-series I've ever seen.