Doomsday Arcade: Episode Two

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode Two

The videogame characters have started a revolt. Lund and Shanks are all that stands in the way of total armageddon. God help us all.

Watch Video

Jonathan Hexley

Jul 4, 2008
Absolute genius man, absolute genius. Been wondering when this would come out, and the wait was definitely worth it.
"Whisker's on kittens, whisker's on kittens!"

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Great work gents, you guys are stellar film editors and fairly good comedy writers. I'm looking forward to more.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
This was so good. I wasn't sure if you'd be able to keep this series going and still have the same punch as the first episode, but this was fantastic. Well edited, well acted, well done. Looking forward to more.

The Three Dog part did it for me.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Well I can't say that I enjoyed it too much. See thread on the previous installment for reasoning.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Time to bring you the newsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Awesome episode, loved pacman keep this rolling

Dechef

Feb 7, 2008
God damnit, Escapist.
I can't go to the homepage anymore, that picture scares the shit out of me!

PLabrozzi

Oct 22, 2008
this was great. totally liked this so much more than the first episode. looks like you've hit the ground running, keep up the great work!

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
The anime eyes were hilarious and they looked great too.
I loved the bit where he says "Spawn a... woman!" because I was totally thinking that just before he said it.
The only problem I have with this series is it's biweekly but I suppose you can't sacrifice quality for quantity.

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
Absolutely great work, enjoyed that a hell of a lot, I laughed so hard at some of the references too, like the hitch hikers guide one :D.