Doomsday Arcade: Finale Preview

Neoseek

Mar 14, 2010
Yeah cannot wait for it to come out

anyone else not able to watch some of the prevois episodes? (from about episode 21 downwards)

Jamer508

Aug 2, 2009
I expect this to be the finale of the first season. But Damn wont it be killer! 1 vote for lazer kittens!

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
We want mooooore!

Seriously, I love this series - also, as mentioned earlier, yes, I'd also buy a DVD.

pk304

Oct 8, 2009
Remember when this show was slapstick and not "dramatic"? God, I hate tonal shifts.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
I thought Episode 24 was one of the best, next to episodes 1, 9, 19, and 23 (gotta love a Half Life inspired episode). Kratos killing Laser-Cat was a surprise, but I am sure that Laser-Cat will be back. Maybe Shanks used the lives-system in his game? And cats also have 9 lives, excuse the joke.

I don't think the last episode will be a 2-parter. Would anger impatient fans like myself.

Also, to add another question, is Gabe perhaps the man upstairs? And who IS the man upstairs?

I was thinking it was G-Man, but he appeared in the Half Life episode. Also Bowser (Mario could be invading our world because Bowser blackmailed him into doing so to get Peach back?) and Ganon. Was also thinking Andrew Ryan for a bit, then he got 9-ironed.

Emberwolf

Mar 7, 2010
Good things come to those who wait- and I'm fairly sure this will be a damned good thing!

So many parts have made me and my uni friend hurt from laughing- and I've now re-lost my spare time to Fallout 3 thanks to episode 7!

If there is to be no more Doomsday Arcade, then I wonder what lurks over the horizon for those two...

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
zombie711 said:
im running out of things to watch on this website
Well, at least we still have Unskippable and Zero Punctuation.

Also, if enough people buy Unforgotten Realms DVDs more episodes of that will be made.

Also, with a good knight quest, we have a viable replaceme-

ah, what am I on about? Nothing will be able to replace Doomsday Arcade as the best show on this site!

kuroitenshi13

Feb 27, 2010
NNNUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I hate when awesome things come to and end. Please tell us you will continue to make awesome shows even if they aren't in this series!?!?!

DarkSaber

Dec 22, 2007
So don't want this to end and leave us with the three steaming turds for shows that get updated on Thursdays. Or that fucking "Hit it with my axe" or whatever it isn't called.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
OptimusPrime33 said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
zombie711 said:
im running out of things to watch on this website
Well, at least we still have Unskippable and Zero Punctuation.

Also, if enough people buy Unforgotten Realms DVDs more episodes of that will be made.

Also, with a good knight quest, we have a viable replaceme-

ah, what am I on about? Nothing will be able to replace Doomsday Arcade as the best show on this site!
AMEN BROTHER! (or sister)

NOTHING BEATS DOOMSDAY!!!!

True dat...True dat...though zero punctuation and unskippable are still awsome...also "Doraleous and associates" and "game dogs" seem to be shapeing up to be pritty good shows...well Doraleous and associates is at least,still can't make up my mind about game dogs.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
he heh heh, typical humour and self-mocking. LOVE IT.

But yeah, get on with it already.