Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
Sexy Guy said:
Archemetis said:
Sexy Guy said:
Zepren said:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

From Zepren, THE biggest Doomsday Arcade Fan.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now
Your the biggest fan!? HA!

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?
"LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

"I'll send you a postcard from jupiterrrr!"

I think.
But what did he do?
Flew through the ceiling to Jupiter

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh yeah this series :p

oh man it's been great...season 2? =[

oh well, let's just send it out with a bang

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
I feel learnid. I have make much information from 3 seconds.

What makes me giggle is the fact we've been waiting since genesis for a new video and all we get is a preview in which the titles take up a third of the entire thing.

Kiereek

Nov 18, 2008
Archemetis said:
My God, that's the second most impressive Ming the Merciless I've ever seen in a teaser!
My curiosity grows. The first most impressive Ming the Merciless you've ever seen would be...?

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
I'm so looking forward to the next episode, are we finally going to get Bruce's character montage?

paralost

Aug 7, 2009
ya i was scared for a second that this show had gone the way of UR...so a great big whew to that. also DVD DVD DVD. what i'm trying to say is DVD DVD DVD... i would like one very much.

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
haha best series recap ever!
can't wait to see the last episode, hope you guys make another show cause this one and there will be brawl are the best 2 video game web series ever !

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
P.A. Master said:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!
If Laser Cat has defected... then all may be lost.

Also, you say nudity and I imagine Cooking Mama.... and I hate you for putting this in my brain.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Gonna be hugely sad if this ends for good. Brilliant, cannot wait for next time!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
So it's actually ending? It's all good, I'd rather see it end on a high note than drag on uselessly long after it stops being funny. More power to you, Michaels.

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
Looks epic (as always...)

Only two more episodes???
*massive sadface*
well I guess you guys have real lives too but...
*sheds single tear*

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
That has to be the best re-cap I have ever seen. Truly.

You guys will be sorely missed. I hope there is some way to download (or buy) Doomsday Arcade episodes when you are finished creating it.

<3

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
EXCELLENT! I've been waiting for a recap episode. Wasn't the previous episode aired on a Friday? I'm sure I can contain myself till then.