Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Oh man, that brief bit of quick-cuts was all I needed to get all jazzed up for more DA! Didn't know it only had 2 eps left, though. Anyone know if there'll be a DVD release of the series?

Taneer

Sep 1, 2008
Seriously? After what must be around a month or so of anticipation, this is what you leave us with?

Fucknuggets.

Anyways, I hope the new episode comes out soon.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
It's be hard to decide what characters to give cameos. On the one hand you want someone people are going to recognise, on the other you don't wanna go too mainstream. I was thinking they could do some trippy mindwarp stuff with Raz (Psychonauts) but hey Grim Fandango references are still pretty cool.

AlchemicalGod

May 19, 2009
I know UR isnt over really, their just holding out until they get enought money, but yeah with Doomsday Arcade gone and Apocolypse Lane soon after i'll probably just not bother waking up on thursdays. Screw work I'll just take 'Emotional Leave'

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
allow me to express what i felt:

"only two doomsday arcad episodes left?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why!? why!? it can't be!"

now that i'm done with that, i'm sure the next episode would be great

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
ESCAPIST! STOP KILLING OFF ALL OF THE EPIC SHOWS! I know that the inter-webs is different from TV, but still, you can pay these guys for creating awesome shows! Anyways, cannot wait to see the last two episodes.... *sighs and tears up a little*

EDITL I know they already get paid... Pay them more for creating and continueing such awesome shows!

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Recap, more like reCRAP. jkgj I liked it pretty funny. Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I think this new development strategy will work well.

Pills_Here

Dec 10, 2009
OMFG GRIM FANDANGO

Really, it's about time. I mean the episode is gonna rock but still, it's a few weeks overdue.

Wazzupow

Dec 1, 2009
darthmob said:
Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*
Make a DVD. Seriously, this is the best series I've ever seen.

*fingers crossed as well*

Miss Kass

Dec 2, 2008
I feel like I should complain about this taking forever to come up, but I'm TOO DAMN EXCITED for the final two episodes, so I'll bottle my complaints up until I explode, like a good woman. Or a good psychopath, I don't know.

besayewich said:
got other things like school to do, Shanks?
School? Pfft, he finished that years ago. He spends all his time being awesome now.

EDIT: ALSO MAKE A DVD PLEASE. I'd pay good money for a physical collection of all this cool shit.