Double Standard

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
First off if you want to hang up a poster, do it. Not like you are planning on befriending some nerdy resident hall advisor.

Second off nice Hentai posters. Good luck getting laid with those up, enjoy your hollow dorm room experience.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
What do you think would happen? You are putting up a hentai poster, and then you have Ghost in the Shell chick with huge breasts being tangled with Ethernet cables.
godofallu said:
First off if you want to hang up a poster, do it. Not like you are planning on befriending some nerdy resident hall advisor.

Second off nice Hentai posters. Good luck getting laid with those up, enjoy your hollow dorm room experience.
This.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
Even for Kusanagi that's some fairly Major Major.

godofallu said:

Hentai? I'm sorry, at what point did bikinis and nipple-less boobs become hentai?

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
Paragon Fury said:
Hentai? I'm sorry, at what point did bikinis and nipple-less boobs become hentai?
Well I mean look at it. But naw, I think the spirit of that comment is that you may have trouble finding college chicks who would dig that poster. Most would probably look at it and then immediately judge you by it. I mean, I kinda did. Maybe you don't care and that's cool. I'm pretty nerdy myself, but I don't think i'd want a girl to see a poster like that hanging in my room. Heck, any of those posters would probably be a point against me.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Persi said:
It's not like you don't see that stuff in public anyways.
I'll give you that you might see the GITS one as an ad or something somewhere, but where would you see something like the Love hina poster?