Doublebear's Dead State Is Fallout Plus Zombie Apocalypse

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
With the risk of a low content post warning: Do want.
Though I think I'd prefer real time combat.

May 23, 2010
That looks badass. Glad it's turnbased and the morale system sounds interesting.

Sounds like an interesting premise for an RTS, but a more long term one like SINS but zombies.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I can't connect to the site for about an hour, and you try to win me back by telling me this? That we have a game which is essentially fallout that's more green and has zombies?

*HUUUUUUUUGGGG!*

Calumon: I'm scared. I'll be in the pantry.

Rayjay06

May 13, 2009
Chronology of feelings reading this article:
Fallout with Zombies: interested -> describing of what a zombie apocalypse might actually feel like: sounds cool -> morality and "faction" systems: I'm hooked! -> turn-based combat: AAGH! Must drink excessively to get rid of the taste of disappointment!

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
The whole turn based thing really disappointed me, but hopefully the game will be good enough so I can actually play it. Played Fallout I not too long ago and found it too annoying for my tastes, so we'll see if this proves different (I hope so).

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Heh look at the ritalin crowd go into spasms at the thought of playing a turn based game. Seriously....sold is all I can say. Can we get it on Steam?

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Zombie Apocolypse + RPG = My Heaven of a game...Well not really heaven with the zombies and all!

I wonder how the whole being bitten aspect will work?

EDIT:
Ok so i read a bit in the interview wounded NPC's have a higher chance of infection and Antibiotics keep the infection "at bay".
I suppose that makes sense.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Looks like my kind of thing, however given that it's not even coming out this year it's hard to get excited about it yet. We'll see how the project develops.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'd be interested if I wasn't so sick of zombies that I could puke up all my innards and have them become a zombie.