Dr. Pepper Giving Away Free EA DLC

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I'm taking it this is US only? Shame. I would gladly drink some Dr Pepper, even without the DLC. I love the stuff almost as much as fanta!

EliteFreq

Dec 10, 2008
rosac said:
GODAMN NOT IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!
i like dr pepper. I like DLC. this comes around. USA only.
This.

Although we did get mobile games with our Pot Noodles...

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
Ah man I could really use this for BFH. I look forward to my first free DLC. I can't wait to finaly dress my soldier in some fly threads

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
32 ounce cups? What the hell America? That's a fucking litre! That's the size of a family bottle (or, half the size of a jumbo family bottle). How can one person consume that much doctor pepper without dying? Seriously?

Aunel

May 9, 2008
HUBILUB said:
Aunel said:
HUBILUB said:
Dr. Pepper is disgusting.

I shall not do it!
Baby Tea said:
Well now that is a new way to pay for DLC.
I would be all over this if it was Coke.
But Dr. Pepper? Ew.
hazabaza1 said:
Bleh, no thank you.
I'll buy the drinks I like, DLC or no.
What's up with all the DR. Pepper hate?
It tastes good enough, and it soothes my voice. (I have no idea how, it just does)

OT: Oh yeah, whoohoo, like we get all that cool stuff here in Holland =(
I hate it

It is disgusting.

ROAR!
Is that your epilepsy monster roaring?
It isn't scaring me, it's not even getting over my amp
HA

OT: But why do you hate DR. Pepper, is it something of your childhood?
[small]show us on the doll where the bad man touched you[/small]

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's America only. Of course. I drink practically nothing but the stuff, but of course, I can fuck right off, can't I?

Fuck you again, America.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Aunel said:
HUBILUB said:
Aunel said:
HUBILUB said:
Dr. Pepper is disgusting.

I shall not do it!
Baby Tea said:
Well now that is a new way to pay for DLC.
I would be all over this if it was Coke.
But Dr. Pepper? Ew.
hazabaza1 said:
Bleh, no thank you.
I'll buy the drinks I like, DLC or no.
What's up with all the DR. Pepper hate?
It tastes good enough, and it soothes my voice. (I have no idea how, it just does)

OT: Oh yeah, whoohoo, like we get all that cool stuff here in Holland =(
I hate it

It is disgusting.

ROAR!
Is that your epilepsy monster roaring?
It isn't scaring me, it's not even getting over my amp
HA

OT: But why do you hate DR. Pepper, is it something of your childhood?
[small]show us on the doll where the bad man touched you[/small]
I just hate it. I hate the smell, the taste and the name.

Although it looks tasty on the posters. Which I consider false advertisement! There should be poop on that poster!

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Wait so not only do I get to drink Dr. Pepper but I get a reward aswell?!! Holy shit this has now become one of the best weeks for me in recent memory.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Out of curioisty, what's your favorite Soda? Dr. Pepper is my favorite *Angry muttering about "Swill" comment*, but Orange Soda's are pretty good too.

By the way, if you say Coke I will laugh, because I have the same opinion of Coca-Cola that you do about Dr. Pepper. Everything else I'm pretty much okay with, excluding weird soda's like Iced Cucumber Pepsi, which is Japanese.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
This sounds like what Mountain Dew did with Halo and WoW except i won't feel like a loser buying one. Plus I like Dr. Pepper and it is popular in Texas...that might be why Texas has most overweighed cities in America.

P.S. I am Texan, so don't be offended you fatties.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
countrysteaksauce said:
Even more of a reason to love Dr. Pepper. Much better than his hillbilly cousin Mr. Pibb.
Nah man, he's just lazy. Dude didn't even get his degree.

(cookie for the reference)

Anyway, that's pretty cool, EA seems to be getting pretty generous with DLC (Dragon Age expansion notwithstanding). I just got a code for 25% off DLC for my birthday.

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
Nimbus said:
32 ounce cups? What the hell America? That's a fucking litre! That's the size of a family bottle (or, half the size of a jumbo family bottle). How can one person consume that much doctor pepper without dying? Seriously?
With diligence and a blatant disregard for personal health (I know, it scares me too.)

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
theSovietConnection said:
countrysteaksauce said:
Even more of a reason to love Dr. Pepper. Much better than his hillbilly cousin Mr. Pibb.

Anyway, that's pretty cool, EA seems to be getting pretty generous with DLC (Dragon Age expansion notwithstanding). I just got a code for 25% off DLC for my birthday.
R.I.P. Hedberg

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Unless you're all the strictest of nutrionalists I can't see where all the hate for Dr. Pepper comes from. It hardly tastes any different from Coke and Pepsi and where I live all three of them are pretty much the expected drink at a restaurant.

I'll be picking myself up some bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper for some of this free DLC, sounds good!

EDIT: Honestly I understand the three have their own unique spin on the whole "soda" thing but at the heart of it they still taste pretty much the same. It makes me laugh every time someone says they don't drink Coke and they'd like a Pepsi or they want a Dr. Pepper because Pepsi is gross

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Dr. Pepper is revolting. When I went to the States, it was everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

I'd much rather a Sprite. Even after watching that bizarre German advert for it (Look it up).

On topic, however, DLC annoys me anyway. I refuse to buy it, and I refuse to buy something which I would not normally buy for the privilege.
Also, I'm Welsh; so fuck you, America.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
LornMind said:
Nimbus said:
With diligence and a blatant disregard for personal health (I know, it scares me too.)
The thing is... these fountain drinks... I have heard that they are refillable.

Assuming this is true, someone who uses a cup like this plans to get such a cup, fill it, drink it all, then go back and get more. I am more frightened by this prospect than I have ever been in my entire life.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
LornMind said:
theSovietConnection said:
countrysteaksauce said:

R.I.P. Hedberg
You win cookies and internets