Draw the game you are currently playing in MS paint

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
tahrey said:
And just to give people something easier to guess at, here's the actual last game I played (testing it) and the most recently released one I played sometime in the last three months...

though really these are all lies. mostly i've been playing Words With Friends on my phone.

edit: wow thanks imageshack, it really makes sense that you'd murder my finely crafted PNGs with some rather small colour-on-colour detail text into high-compression JPGs that are still somehow larger than the originals. jesus.
oh and yeah those dials should be dark grey. whatevs.
TLoZ: Link's Awakening and Gran Turismo.

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
Retardinator said:
=_=

Not sure if Ezio...
...or Gangplank.
Correct, it is Ezio.
Although after further research I can see how it may look like this Gangplank guy.

TLS14 said:
Damn, not bad. Skyrim, I presume? And are you playing as a mage?
Actually it's Ezio from AC: Revelations.

Good guess though

Jack and Calumon said:
Calumon: Hey, no fair! Yours looks really good! you're cheaaaatttiiiiinnnnngg!
Hehe, thanks. I was pretty impressed that I could actually make something half decent using a mouse, rather than a tablet.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Scrustle said:
1 1/2 points. You didn't specify which GT ;)
(the clues have already been laid)
(extra clue: I forgot to draw graffiti all over the track)

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
tahrey said:
Scrustle said:
1 1/2 points. You didn't specify which GT ;)
(the clues have already been laid)
Can't really tell... Maybe 5? Going by it's the most recent and there a bunch of 5s all over the picture.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Scrustle said:
Signa said:
I totally have to cheat this one. There's no way my MS paint skills will stack up against this picture of what is essentially what I want to draw:

-snip-
Pretty obvious what that one is. Just wanted to mention that picture is full of win.
Yeah, which is why my contribution is such a cop-out. It was worth sharing that pic.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
EHKOS said:
Hazy992 said:
EHKOS said:
What is this I don't even

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... Tekken 6? Is that you fighting Azazel? Complete stab in the dark :p
:D You got it! I just got the platinum on it and I was really happy. Then I went and played NFSHP online and all that happiness evaporated.
Wow really? I am awesome! :p also, well done for beating it. I friggin' hate Azazel!

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Greyah said:
Well fancy that! A thread that isn't about Mass Effect 3!

Bloodstain said:

Anyone who plays this should look for better recreational activities.
It looks like Maple Story. That game is silly and occasionally kinda fun.
Yes, it is MapleStory. And yes, it is both silly and fun. But in the long run, it steals so much of your lifetime...once you stop to think rationally about it, most of the game just seems like a waste of time, and still I play it.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Hazy992 said:
EHKOS said:
Hazy992 said:
EHKOS said:
What is this I don't even

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... Tekken 6? Is that you fighting Azazel? Complete stab in the dark :p
:D You got it! I just got the platinum on it and I was really happy. Then I went and played NFSHP online and all that happiness evaporated.
Wow really? I am awesome! :p also, well done for beating it. I friggin' hate Azazel!
Thanks! I put aside about five hours to finish the gallery, and after about four you start to get wise. Not a pattern per say, but you can predict his moves better. I found fast, low damage moves to be effective, just keep going until you break through his block.

Trunipbob

Oct 13, 2010
[http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=20&u=14883304]

Every now and then, I wonder if it's just nostalgia.

It's not. Epic game is still epic.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
MS Paint and I have an unhealthy relationship.

I may have overshot the designated time limit a little bit, though, I'll admit it.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Okay so I have never uploaded a picture and had it work. So here goes nothing.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/537149261.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1331651630&Signature=6aXP7xoDwvvbhnYeig6%2Fk8zEsRc%3D&key=

I am wondering if anyone will get it.

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
saluraropicrusa said:
take a wild guess at what i've been playing (though i haven't touched it in a little while).

idk how long this took, it's pretty half-assed. plus i don't like drawing in ms paint.
also almost everything in this drawing was heavily referenced.
Dead Space?
Captcha: heated debate
Would have been funnier on a ME3 forum

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
Tipsy Giant said:
Ekit said:
Tipsy Giant said:
Correct! :D
How is it, I have it just not got around to it
The game you mean?

I like it alot. It's fun, unique and the graphics are amazing. Though the puzzles are really tricky and sometimes even unfair.

The story is really vague, which I guess is the idea. You never really understand what is going on or why, but at the same time there are parts that you can relate and sympathize with.

If you want a challenging and beautiful puzzle game and don't have to understand everything in order to appreciate a narrative then it's right up your alley.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Trunipbob said:
[http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=20&u=14883304]

Every now and then, I wonder if it's just nostalgia.

It's not. Epic game is still epic.
Nice choice in game, and thats quite possibly the best mspaint job I've seen.
A lot better than my attempt

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/totalcu.jpg/]

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Imma guess a couple of these things now.
OlasDAlmighty said:

Unfortunately MS Paint doesn't support 3D.
Resident Evil Revelations.
YiyraTheCat said:
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/guess2.png/]
El Shadai.

viranimus said:
Just for entertainments sake Ill throw out my last entry the last time this sort of thread popped up.

Demon Souls.