Drifters RP (Closed, Started)

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"Thanks Sammy" repiled John, taking the flask "Ive been dying for a drink since I came to." Taking a pull from the flask, he let out a snort *COUGH* "Geez, that'll but hair on yo..." He stopped mid-sentance as he found Myumi's sword at his neck. Tossing the flask back to Sam, he leveled an even gaze at the samurai. He slowly wraped his right hand over the back of the katana, keeping his fingers off the razor sharp blade. "You DEFINATLY fucked with the wrong guy *****!" With an explosive movement, John wrenched the sword to his right, while lunging forward.

Managing (just) to catch Myumi by the throat, he pulled her face close to his "Ive been having a VERY bad day, now I DO apologize for what Ive said, but if you EVER EVER threaten me again I WILL TEAR YOUR THROAT OUT AND LEAVE YOU FOR THE FUCKING DOGS!" With that, he pushed her away cursing under his breath, nursing a deep slash across his right hand where the sword had cought him during the lunge.

Sorry for hijacking Myumi I promise not to do it to often, and if I do itll be no more than little stuff like this

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Keran opened his eyes, slowly adjusting to the light. He heard voices, both high and low but they all sounded like they came from far, far away.

Grabbing the nearby wall he managed to get to his feet. His head ached and the room spun around him.
Tyr...ande
"I'll save you, I swear"
He whispered under his breath.

As he looked up, he noticed people standing all around him. They were all blurred and looked like spirits, the energy of the Maker lost from within them. Trying to focus his sight, and failing, he tumbled down to his knees with a distinctive thud as he hit the stone floor.
Ignoring the pain as if it was a distant cry, he closed his eyes and clasped his hands together.

"Dear Maker, as a righteous man of your beloved judgement, I beg of you to spare my daughter."
"Dear maker, I beg of you."

"Quaeso Vitae parcere."
"Quaeso Vitae parcere."

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Vinny stared silently after Titus. The threat was obvious, but Vinny felt his blood begin pumping. He would lose in a strait up fight, that much he knew but maybe when the big guy was asleep or his back was turned, then he wouldn't stand a chance. But that wouldn't happen until He gave him a reason, then the nickname would become evident.

He watched the events unfold around him, he smiled as he the woman in armor threaten the cowboy. He couldn't help but laugh again as the cowboy turned the tables. Vinny noticed as the old guy knelt and began praying."Anybody know who the old man is?" He asked aloud to the group as he pulled out a cigarette from his coat pocket. "More importantly,anybody got a light?"

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
John walked up to Vinny "Shit man, shoulda talked to you first" he said with a grin. "Cant help you with the old man, but I got matches if you can spare another smoke" Reaching into his pants pocket he pulled out a small metal screw top capsule, that rattled when it moved. "You mind opening it buddy? Cant really grip stuff right now." motioning to his now bandaged right hand "Fuck me, thats gonna sting for awhile."

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
"Yeah sure here ya go." He said pulling out the crushed pack from his coat pocket. "Little crushed but should smoke all the same." He said handing John the pack and taking the small capsule. "And yes you should have talked to me first. I had connections back in New York, but right now this is all I got, but it's somethin." He said unscrewing the top and pulling out a match. He struck the head on the side of the tin and lit his cigarette. He shook the match out and handed the still unscrewed tin back to John. "So..." he said taking a drag on the cigarette "What ya think of all this mess? Any clue on why we're here?"

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"Thanks" He said taking the pack. John pulled a cig from the pack with his lips then handed the rest back to Vinny. Grasping the capsule with his bad hand, he removed the match and struck it. After lighting his smoke and droping the matches back into his pocket, he took a long drag "The fuck is this?" looking at the end of the cigarette "Hey...Vinne was it? I think you got ripped off. Some asshole stuffed wadding into the end of your smokes." With that he tore the filter off and resumed smoking.
"Ahhh, now Im starting to feel more human. As for your questions, this is fucked up, that oriental chick is crazy, and I have a fuckin' clue as to why we're here. Yo Sammy, Titus, umm you short guy with the red hair, didnt get your name...any of you know whats going on?" Looking over at the old knight "Im no doc, but somebody may wanna check on him, he's still pretty out of it."

Why do I get the feeling that when Keran, comes to hes gonna buddy up with Myumi, and make Johns life hell =)

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
"Oh yeah you aren't from the 20's are ya, the wadding is something they put in there some time ago. Dunno why, somethin about being bad for your health, I dunno. And I knew the dame was crazy, hell I figure most of us are crazy." Vinne said with a shrug. He knelt by the old man, "Hey, hey." He snapped his fingers in front of the kneeling old man, "Hey old man, snap outta it, if we want our stuff back we need you to join in story time."

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Quaeso Vitae parcere.
"Quaeso"
Keran whispered under his breath as his prayers had been completed. He signaled his chest and forehead before opening his eyes.
Again, he was greeted by the stone floor which he did not recognize.
Captive? The bandits must have healed me and put me in a cell. Why? And why are there spirits here? Perhaps torture. Or maybe they send the innocent ones who cannot pay ransom here to die.
His trail of thought was abruptly halted as an annoying voice peaked his interest.
"Hey, hey."
A spirit, talking to me? Impossible! What magic is this?

As soon as the man snapped his fingers, Keran turned around and looked the spirit full in the face.
"Stand back spirit! What are you? A demon? Are you possessing some poor man!? What is it you want with....,-"
But suddenly, he noticed that he was different. He was something he had never seen before. Not even in all his years of travel had he once seen a man dressed as stupidly as this man.

"....Who are you?"
He eventually said, paying no heed to the others around them.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
ignore
This RP is going so fast I'm having a hard time being able to post any exposition without making serious conversational continuity errors. For which, please excuse any idiosyncrasies that you spot, they will be amended by myself.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
"The answers will be given in time, they already said this, just be patient." Titus said as he picked up his helmet and rubbed it on his leather arm guards, giving it a dull shine. He went about looking at the bull horns, and got lost for a second. "So im supposed to be free, and im still trapped..." He muttered to himself before looking at John. "Im afraid I didn't catch your name loud guy." He said, holding his helmet to his side.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"Heh, the names John, but Ive been called worse" he chuckled. Id shake your hand, but its a little sore right now. Looking Titus up and down, "Overheard your story earlier, geez and I thought I had a tough life...well fuck good to meet ya!"

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Vinnie backed up a little and held up his hands "Whoa there old man easy." He said as the old man jumped and started raving on about a demon. "....Who are you?" "Now that's a sensible question, names Vinnie, Or Smiley if you prefer. And apparently, we're all dead. Now if you'll be so kind as too share your name, the last date you remember, and how you died we can get our things back." He said with a grin.

Just post and if your post conflicts with others just edit or ignore them how ever you wanna do it.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
"It's good to meet you too, maybe we can figure out what's going on soon and get to it, I am looking forward to be free at last." Titus said with a mellow face, his expression not changing. But will I even like being free, battle has been all I have known for all these years... Titus slid his helmet on, and shadow fell over his eyes, masking them from sight.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Cheerful fellow." mumbled James. He diligently wrote down all e was observing in his leather-bound notebook, not even glancing down to see what he was writing, entranced by the drama and strangeness of the situation. It was by no means spiritual, 'twas entirely material the universe in which they had found themselves, but outside the realm of all logic one might muster in the assumptions made of death and the thereafter.
I'm fully capable of reinterpolating conversations through and by words that have come and gone or yet to be, but as I'm personally far too polite to interject like that x)

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
'Next time, I'm taking his fingers' Myumi had thought as she stabilized herself from a spin she had done to keep her balance when the gaijin had pushed her. Somehow, after that confrontation she was beginning to find him much less annoying, perhaps because she had gotten a form of revenge for the insults leveled at her, or perhaps because she felt like she was in a position of power over him, never the less, she wouldn't be striking up conversation with him anytime soon.

After completing the short ritual to return her blade to its sheathe, which involved flicking the weapon to her right side, reversing her grip, wiping the remaining blood off on the top of the sheathe on her left, before gently sliding her blade home and returning to her kneeling position by the newcomers equipment, content for the moment to simply watch the interactions of the others.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
"What?"
Keran slowly raised himself to his feet.
The spirit wants my name. What good will it do to tell him my story? Unless, it's not a spirit. And if it were a demon he wouldn't be so talkative.

After a brief moment, he nodded to the man and spoke.
"My name is Keran Thedas. I am a Templar of the Order, and I demand an explanation for all of these spirits present."

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
"We are not spirits, or rather if we are spirits, you are no different from us now Thedas-san" spoke Myumi, her temper calmed finally.

"You were not awake to hear it, but the Sensei has told you, you are dead. Now tell us, what lead to your demise? When did you die?" she continued, hoping that this soul would be as straightforward as Titus had been, for she could not handle bullshit from both the Gaijin and this newcomer.

Jeff Gibson

May 6, 2010
Sam shook his head in response to John's question. "Your guess is as good as mine." He leaned against the nearest wall and took a big gulp from his flask, wincing a bit as he tasted cheap beer. Unfortunately, the foul tasting drink did little to soothe his aching head. He looked over at the man who called himself Keran. "I wish there were 'spirits' here, we might have something decent to drink." He chuckled as he put his flask away.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
"Dead."
The words echoed in his mind as his last memories rushed him. Surrounded, outnumbered.
"Everyone was dead. We were ambushed."

Keran looked at his chest, noticing his armor was gone.
"They... stripped my armor. When they took me to their leader, I saw a chance to retrieve my weapons, and so I did. And this is where it got me...."

Then, fearing what his death meant, he backed up against a nearby wall.
"But. If I'm dead. That means the last line of defense against Jervale and his men has crumbled. Tyrande... Oh, I hope you made it out alive."
Not feeling like living, let alone standing, Keran let his feet go and slumped down to the floor with his back against the wall.

"Oh, Maker. Why?"

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
Cael breathed a sigh as the group slowly woke up and met each other. "Talkative bunch..," he muttered to himself before turning to the short man with the odd shaped spear and thought, "He must be a talented warrior, his size is certainly no indication of his strength."

"Commander," Cael paused and shuttered a little, he had never uttered that word to anyone except when referring to himself, "What exactly do we do now? This ragged bunch are hardly fit to be any kind of cohesive fighting force. And the odds of us against them are astounding, especially given how laid back they are."

Cael stood with his arms still crossed and awaited a responce.