Drinking Games: Call of Drinking: Modern Warfare 2

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Call of Drinking: Modern Warfare 2

COD:MW2 gets some drinking rules and we take a look back in time for some classic drinking fodder.

Watch Video

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Better then last week, although I had hoped that this would be about the multiplayer aspect of CoD instead of just the solo campaign, although it might work for the Spec Ops.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
How could something that contains three of my favorite things in life (beer, video games, bloody female feet) fail so hard?

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Hope they do more games that I play since a good drinking game can never go awry.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
This show is still not working for me so strike two gentlemen for common sense that we already know as far as mixing booze with video games. Episode three needs to be very unique and amazing or its no longer a good show....good luck gentlemen.

Professor M

Jul 31, 2009
This series has potential, everyone loves a good drinking game. But it faffs about too much, they say the same thing repeatedly and slowly.

If they're taking suggestions however, I strongly recommend Mashed on PS2, 4 player naturally - it's amazing as a drinking game

Wulfclaw

Dec 20, 2009
I liked this episode waaaay better than the last one. It was very funny, I really like this style!

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
I enjoyed CoD a lot more when I realized the secret to having fun in multiplayer was to come home slightly tipsy and sober up by running around noobtubing, knifing, and shotgunning people.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Can we lay off the beer clinking effect a bit?

It seemed way overused.

However, when that's the biggest complaint someone has, I suppose you could take that as a good sign.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ehhh... for some reason, this series bugs me... could be the frat-boy mentality, could be the obvious advice (y'know, the kind of thing they poke fun at when the game in question does it) could be the crappy joke of "anals of drinking games history"

jerrrry

I Miss Doraleous.
Oct 26, 2009
I definitely expected this to be about multiplayer as well. Although, does MW2 have split-screen? I'm guessing not. I think timesplitters 2 is excellent drinking game fodder.

PeePantz said:
How could something that contains three of my favorite things in life (beer, video games, bloody female feet) fail so hard?
This may have made me laugh harder than anything in the video.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Bah, plastic cups suck. I use cans (except when doing spirits obviously).

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Holy crap, it sucks a lot less than the last one. I actually watched it all without any real difficulty.

Taking out the commentary on the gameplay, and most of the bad acting.. yeah it's going the right way.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
An improvement on the first as people pretending to be drunk are never funny.So better but there is something missing in these videos do not know what thou.