Drone Hunting License In the Works In Colorado Town

Mariahsyn

Nov 30, 2010
I think drones are merely a symptom of a bigger problem. What I think a lot of people are really rebelling against is the replacement of the rule of law of a Republic with the mob rule mentality of a Democracy. When you have a government which does not represent the interests or wishes of the people and which lacks accountability for wrongdoing then you have a serious problem.

Just look at what has been happening lately not only with the judicial system where people are no longer presumed innocent until proven guilty so long as the mob (along with a healthy dose of help from Media which edits 911 calls and a DOJ which organizes protests and puts pressure on a municipality to press charges which don't meet criteria, etc) says so. Or a government which will go out of its way to try and capture an American citizen whistle blower than they do trying to hunt down terrorists who stage attacks which are aimed at murdering innocent civilians. They will attempt to bully and pressure countries around the world over someone who exposed their wrongdoing. The outrage seen by our allies was real, but it's been widely retracted through coercion.

It feels a bit strange to be saying this but take a hard look around, and if you think I am just spouting BS take a minute to look up a lot of these facts they are research-able. I have to admit that I used to be a good little drone and didn't bother thinking for myself because I actually felt that big brother was watching over me and that anyone who questioned "the plan" was a traitor. Obviously at some point my brain turned on and I came to realize that everything I took for granted was a lie, and that those we elect to represent us by and large with rare exception do not represent us they represent party or ideology.

Lincoln said "No man is good enough to govern another man without the other's consent."

This is a time when more and more people do not consent to ever increasing taxes and government overreach. When the dollar does not stretch nearly as far as it used to and when gasoline is $4 or more a gallon and pay raises / cost of living increases are a distant memory do you really want to see more of your money taken to support an ever more oppressive and top heavy beast that is only going to demand more? What happens when you have no more to give? or when you have to make a choice between food and paying the beast so that the IRS wont penalize you for not being able to afford the ever increasing cost of health insurance. (Which the beast claimed that the exact opposite would happen)

The United States Federal Government was NEVER supposed to be able to tell us what kind of light bulbs to put in our houses or that we cannot buy large soft drinks, or what we eat or how we live. It was never intended to do anything of the sort and yet here we have a quote unquote "amendment" to the anti-propaganda law which now will allow the STATE to provide "News"

Soviet Russia, Communist North Korea and Nazi Germany fed their masses propaganda.

Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of America.

Of course they should be frightened.

"But I don't feel like a victim." - Talia Winters, Babylon 5.

rvdm88

Jun 11, 2008
some drones are heavily armed... i wonder if those drones would be allowed to retaliate....

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
Unless their hunting gear includes FlaKs, how the fuck are they going to shoot them down?