Drop The SOPA

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
gphjr14 said:
Haha that was a funny pic.... up till someone had to associate it with little girls cartoon.
Careful, you've basically given the internet license to drain humor out of anything you like with those words.

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
oneplus999 said:
My representative in the house of reps supported SOPA, does that mean you will assume I supported SOPA?
if you voted for him and still support him today, then yes, you (indirectly) support SOPA.

the big difference between the ESA and you is that you can't withdraw your support for your representative (and thus for SOPA) in a meaningful way until the next election, whereas the ESA can withdraw their support at any time

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
Natural Philosopher said:
I found it funny that someone who commented on the article about EA's lack of stance actually had something similar to today's comic.

Posted: Jan 17th 2012 11:22AM
jsx92 said

?Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.?

Also, if you belong to an association and they support something then you also support it. You can't sign up for the KKK and then go on to explain that you personally have no problems with people of other races.

EA can try to play it off all they want, everyone knows where their loyalty lies. My question is whether anyone will actually react or demand something from them. I fear we'll know but still pay millions a year for their game and they wont think twice about supporting a bill like SOPA (like ACTA) again.
i was scanning the comments to see if anyone else noticed that....good job

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I love Greys expression in the third panel and the second panel is fun for other reasons which I will explain later

-M