Drunk Thread

Rylot

May 14, 2010
So I'm in a pissy mood (not happy) and getting pissed (getting drunk). Seems like an eternity since Dmase (I think that was their name, been a while since I've seen them around) made a drinking thread. Anyone out there drinking tonight? What are you drinking? If you're sober what's your favorite drink? Currently I'm drinking Marshmallow flavored vodka and cherry Pepsi. It's pretty awful and about all I had. I really wouldn't recommend it. One of my favorite drinks is Goldschlager and Jager called a starry Night, but I ain't got the money for that shit right now.

Yeah, yep. Drunk thread.

captcha: ladies, first

So do I need ladies to be in this thread first? Are you just trying to keep it from being a sausagefest, captcha?

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I'm drinking water. I wish I was drinking Dr. Pepper.

I'm probably going to wait until I'm legal to start drinking more, though I've sampled a few drinks here or there. My favorite was Fireball Cinnamon Whisky out of all of them, though my experience is very limited in general.

I remember my brother mixing some vodka with 7up; I tried some of that and it was quite nice as well.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Solaire of Astora said:
Quite a lot of people seem to like Fireball. I'm not big on cinnamon and never really gotten the hype.

Did your brother mix plain vodka with 7up? I'm a big vodka guy, might have to give that a try.

Okay captcha fuck the hell off. I'm getting too drunk for your bullshit.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Rylot said:
Did your brother mix plain vodka with 7up? I'm a big vodka guy, might have to give that a try.

Okay captcha fuck the hell off. I'm getting too drunk for your bullshit.
Unfortunately, I didn't catch what kind of vodka he was mixing, so I can't really help you there. :<

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Solaire of Astora said:
Was it a flavored one, or just plain vodka?

Captcha, why the fuck do you want to know if I'll travel in the next three months. You fucking creepy bastard.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Drinking currently? Mug's Rootbeer.

Favorite drink? Well, while I was at my step-sisters destination wedding in Puerto Rico, I had plenty (maybe too many) Mojitos. However, since I got back from the island, I haven't found anyone that can make a decent one.

Other than that, I prefer Yuengling and the occasional Black Russian.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Rylot said:
madwarper said:
I prefer Yuengling
Is that a type of beer from China? I feel like I've had that before... Maybe not.
lolwut? China?

Yuengling [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling] is the oldest brewery in the US (1829), with the added bonus of being local.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
madwarper said:
Rylot said:
madwarper said:
I prefer Yuengling
Is that a type of beer from China? I feel like I've had that before... Maybe not.
lolwut? China?

Yuengling [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling] is the oldest brewery in the US (1829), with the added bonus of being local.
...Okay not sure what the hell I was thinking of.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsingtao_Brewery Apparently I was thinking of Tsingtao. Which is nothing like Yuengling. Have I mentioned I'm drunk?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
A couple of hours ago I was drinking rum and coke while watching a play with a buddy of mine. The rum and coke didn't have enough rum in it but thankfully I had my flask on me and it just so happened to have some Pyrat rum in it.

As far as what my favorite drink is, it kind of depends on my mood, but my go to drinks are sazerac, whiskey sour, or a good old fashioned imperial stout.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I've not had an alcoholic beverage since New Years day, I felt so rough that I decided to have a month off the sauce. Plus I've done a shedload of covering standby for people so haven't been able to drink anyway. But tonight, I am free from any obligations come about 8pm...its BEER O'CLOCK!!!

The ales have been chilling in the fridge from last night so they will be nice and cold for tonight. Its should only take a couple for me to be drunk.

As for soft drinks, I have become slightly addicted to Okf Aloe Vera King Aloe Vera Drink. You can get that from Morrisons. There are others available but they tend to be a bit too sweet for my liking

Captch: Cold Turkey. Hmmmmm, Mr Captcha thinks he is mocking me, oh but it will me who gets the last laugh when I'm drunkenly posting all over The Escapist tonight.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Carlsberg, the beer of Danish kings. I don't drink much, but when I do...

Just add lime and it's like having your elbows tongued seductively by naiads.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Had some Lonkero (it's a Grape sort of thing) last night while watching Liverpool - Besiktas with a few mates.
Nothing special, we won = happy, = more drinks alla round xD

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I dont know if I have a favourite alcoholic drink. I like to try as many fruity cocktails as I can when I'm out.

If I'm drinking at home I stick with Raspberry Sourz (usually with lemonade or ribena) / Jagermeister / third option???. My third option right now is fig flavoured vodka.

I don't have a taste for beers/ales/cider so my options are pretty limited. :C

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I had a beer about 3 hours ago because a friend gave me a pack for doing him a solid on set. Why so early? Because I don't like essays. I got it done but I'm far from drunk. That little kick is long gone now. :p

Oh well, off to set I go.

[sub][sub]I'm a Moosehead drinker myself.[/sub][/sub]

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I'm not drinking at the minute, but in a few hours time I'll be heading out with a bunch of grumpy metalheads so we can all be grumpy metalheads at each other and we'll be drinking what grumpy metalheads drink, which means much consumption of whiskeys and beers, preferably of the real ale, bitter, stout, trappist and porter varieties.

That's definitely my kind of drinking scene. I can deal with other spirits and cocktails but I have to be in the right mood for them, whereas I can always sit down with a pint. Give me something like Hobgoblin, La Trappe, A Drop O' the Black Stuff, any locally brewed beer, I'll try it. As for whiskeys, I prefer them smooth rather than peaty. Less of the Ardbeg, more of the Bunnahabhain 12 for me.